Football Manager 2011 Legends database & Screenshot thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so im guessing your not going to release this DB then?

change the ca/pa to -20/200 and then that will give them a random up til 200,200 is probably to high but u can experiment with it and see what you think is best.Dont be giving up a lot of us are relying on you to complete this data base after getting our collective knickers in a twist.deep breath for the final push madrid boy

Ian rush
Mcmanamamam(lol)
grobbeerlaar
daglish
other lfc legends in?

just had an idea while I'm bring back Gretna (for me to muck around on :))

I could make them all different smaller Databases :)

yea a database for each team you want built up and put into one big folder :) how does that sound

sounds good to me, then you can actually choose what legends you have in the game :) btw, what percentage would you say you have done?

sounds good to me, then you can actually choose what legends you have in the game :) btw, what percentage would you say you have done?

yea :), I haven't started it yet I'll wait and see what people say first about the idea, but I have Gretna done mixed the 2004/05 squad with the 2006/07 squad before they went bust :p

alright :) but i mean how many of the teams have you made?

just Grenta :) so far but it was built in to a Scottish leagues I created up, so I removed Annan and delete Grenta 2008 from the game

I'll also be builting up a number of different teams of the same club in case people want different teams

just Grenta :) so far but it was built in to a Scottish leagues I created up, so I removed Annan and delete Grenta 2008 from the game

I'll also be builting up a number of different teams of the same club in case people want different teams
what happened to all of the other teams you have made legends for?

I'll start work on it later on tonight

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

erm...palace ;)

could always go down the premier league and tick them off one by one

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

I'm going to start with wimbledon :)

so this means u wont b able to have all the legends in one game?, like u did with ur old fm legends game? cuz if not that wont be as good cuz i liked buying legends from other teams and makin like a dream team from the 60's, 80's etc. so plzzzzz make it so at least u can have all legends in one database instead :):):):):)

Why dont you do it as a rolling save ie start with wimbledon, release it then add whoever and release it so forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.