Football Manager 2011 Skins Download and Identifcation Thread.

hey guys i downloaded the FMADDICTION skin but how can i get it show up on the game? please help, thank you

can someone do a netbook skin for fm 11

I can't wait for some new skins the default one is burning my retina's lol
Update FM11 dark skin is quality (H)

Last edited:
I would very much like to have the default skin, but the grey instead of white in the letters and background up there where you have your team name written really bothers me. How can i turn it into white? Thank you!

Do you guys kow if i can use my awesome skin from FM 2010?

I heard rumours on other sites FM Base rips of other peoples work and sells it as their own Im not sure if thats true though but im staying away from the downloads

I heard rumours on other sites FM Base rips of other peoples work and sells it as their own Im not sure if thats true though but im staying away from the downloads

That is a load of ****. There is always one or two that come on and pass others work as their own, the same as every other site. I should know, something I made for FM09 was posted on another, with the person claiming it as their own. If I ever upload anything, I give full credit to the ORIGINAL creators, as do 99.9% of the people that upload.

I heard this to. all the mods backed the people who clearly copy

That is a load of ****. There is always one or two that come on and pass others work as their own, the same as every other site. I should know, something I made for FM09 was posted on another, with the person claiming it as their own. If I ever upload anything, I give full credit to the ORIGINAL creators, as do 99.9% of the people that upload.

You have a point and a very goodone but if you mention FM Base on any other site they always say they copy others work some idiots ruin others reputations and i guess bases reputation is at an all time low :S

I heard this to. all the mods backed the people who clearly copy

Some may have, but I am strongly against theft of others work, and if I come across it, they will feel my wrath.

You have a point and a very goodone but if you mention FM Base on any other site they always say they copy others work some idiots ruin others reputations and i guess bases reputation is at an all time low :S

Yeah, other sites say that through jealousy. You will not find any other site with a range of graphics, tactics etc like FM-Base. Any GFX that are uploaded into the forums is checked by me and Kevy. I closed a thread the other day for not having permission of the person who did the work. Anything that is not given credit will be closed/deleted/infracted.

A lie repeated thousands of times becomes a truth.

Now back on topic. The trolls have been dealt with.

A lie repeated thousands of times becomes a truth.

Now back on topic. The trolls have been dealt with.

:wub:

Seems to be that time of the year again.....:S

I am within completion of a 'SKY Sports' skin, which is possibly within complete identical format as the FM10 one.