Football Manager 2011 Skins Download and Identifcation Thread.

StuW

Why So Serious?
Apr 14, 2009
www.theawaystand.co.uk
This page is to be used to list all available skins for FM11, so that there is no 'what skin is this' threads or posts. Once FM11 is out, I will add the skins as they appear to the OP, so that they are all easy to find.

*Also, if you can't identify a skin, please look here, and if it isn;t here, post below a screen, and I am sure one of the members will find it:)

ANYONE THAT MAKES A THREAD ASKING 'WHICH SKIN IS THIS/CAN I HAVE XX SKIN' WILL BE INFRACTED.

NetBook Skin

Cro-Manager Skin

Dark Touch

FM-View Skin

FM-ADDICTION Skin

Galaxy Skin

Author/Creator - NickJ173(SI Forums)

NN Skin

Pastel Eleven Skin

Seven Skin

Perfecto Skin

Singular .EX Skin

Singular .RV Skin

NEUE.2 For FM11

Author/Creator - Matt Wadsworth

DOWNLOAD LINK 1

RD5

Author/Creator - r1cky

DOWNLOAD LINK 1

Elegans 2

Windows7

Last edited by a moderator:

Ben

I am a biased ****.
Jan 21, 2009
Looks like the first skin I'll be loading is the Galaxy one :)

Luke

Amateur
Apr 15, 2009
Maybe a suggestion to keep the OP tidy is to say the name of the skin, then spoiler tag all the images & links?

Nick.

Jul 19, 2009
I have downloaded the newest newest version of Galaxy, and to be fair, it's not very good. Maybe you should put your own opinions to the skins?

ozatkan

Nov 2, 2010
hey guys plz help me

my background page is so white and my its for problem for my eyes...how can i change my background color?

Deadlogic

Nov 1, 2010
Help

Hello there.

I wonder if anyone could help me please?

I'm using the second skin on the page with the calendar view, but it seems all the game controls (continue/options etc) have disappeared.

I can't change any game options back now, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Ah apologies.

It seems they disappear when in "windowed" mode. Maybe something to think about for the designer.

Triv

Toffeepops are incredible
Jul 30, 2009
hey Stu,

why does the Addiction skin have two download links? do you need to download both or is the second link different to the first one or what? confused oO)

smackdown

Nov 8, 2009
hey Stu,

why does the Addiction skin have two download links? do you need to download both or is the second link different to the first one or what? confused oO)
its probably the same. just an alternate link.