Football Manager 2011 Skins Download and Identifcation Thread.

The Pastel Eleven skin is unbelivably good, 10/10 for me :wub:

does anyone know how to make skins because i am a new to this area and would like to make a newcastle united skin if someone could tell me how to make one.

Are all the skins compatible with mac os?because i've downloaded lots of them put them at the ---->>documents--->>sports interactive---->>>skins folder but i they never load.(i even changed the xml code from 11.1.0 to 11.0.0 but nothing) facepacks kits and logo packs works fine but i never manage to load the skins.

sorry. i was very stupid.all the skins were inside subfiles.e.x nnskin--->>nnskin and inside the second file it was the data so i only had to delete the first subfolder and create only one nnskin folder to load it....stupid....

Last edited:
I've just realised, I don't really see the point in this, considering there's this section.

Why no FM Base skins. Not supporting the homegrown players eh lol...:p

Flex 11 still hasn't been added. It is the best skin so far IMO. Very sleek and professional. Also, the collapsible menu works really well - there are two versions as well (one with the menu on the left and one with it on the right).

Last edited:
Flex 11 still hasn't been added. It is the best skin so far IMO. Very sleek and professional. Also, the collapsible menu works really well - there are two versions as well (one with the menu on the left and one with it on the right).

New steklo is great calender and LHS AND RHS versions available this year :D

Does anyone know where I can download the original skin?

I have downloaded Dark Touch skin now it has broke my game, i applied the skin and a error came up saying, Warning did not find font resource: vera, and my game exited now each time I load up the game the error comes up and again my game quits, so i can’t get into my game to change the skin!!!! Please help!!!!!

Last edited:
just delete the skin from your folder.

Singular .EX Skin

When I go to prefrences to install the singular .ex skin, it doesn't work! It just stays loading the data and it doesn't finishes!:'(

Can anyone help me please?

(With the Singular .RV skin it hapens the same thing):mad:

I made a thread similar to this a while ago and it got shut instantl But this one is allowed? Of course I think it is a good idea and everything but that's why I made a thread like this and I was going to go on and stuff to the OP like this one.

I made a thread similar to this a while ago and it got shut instantl But this one is allowed? Of course I think it is a good idea and everything but that's why I made a thread like this and I was going to go on and stuff to the OP like this one.

Probably as this is in the FM11 sections, and yours was in the FM10 section.

what do you think about dark touch is it good? it seems pretty tasty <)

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

what is skin for football manger 2011?