Football Manager 2012 Activation

• Thread starter Thread starter CtPauley
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 363
  • Views Views 55K
Pre-loaded and activated fine. Install went through correctly and am able to play.

Just to confirm it is working correctly for at least some of us via Steam.

Pre-loaded and activated fine. Install went through correctly and am able to play.

Just to confirm it is working correctly for at least some of us via Steam.

Think by the sounds of it's bad luck it's not working for some people. Looks like the servers/paypal are struggling to handle it at the moment. No surprise though.

Harsh on them. We purchased the game at 10pm and it's working fine. Last minute works!

It is true, as it's my experiance of using steam for a number of years, and it is relevant as the topic is regarding FM 2012 now having to use steam to activate the game as i'm talking about steam as a service and how it is from my experiance, so how you can say it's not relevant, is infact irrelevant.

Pretty simple. Dont care about the pro's and cons of steam, not here to debate it. end

thread is for people needing help

Just got back and everything's downloaded and ready to play. Wuvly <3

why it's not working for me yet???

everything downloaded, says ready to play, but still Steam says 'wait for a while' :(

worked fine for the past few hours for me, gonna sleep for a bit then play some moar

too bad I'm goin to Denver for 2 weeks this saturday, tho :(

Yes. Its alive!! ITS ALIVE!!

I always get a wee bit nervous installing a new FM repeating to myself "please work, please work, please work"

OK FM... lets do this!

Yes. Its alive!! ITS ALIVE!!

I always get a wee bit nervous installing a new FM repeating to myself "please work, please work, please work"

What a relief, I was beginning to think I was the only weirdo.

Has anyone purchased the game from FM Base? If so, have you received your download code yet as I havven't.

Open/download Steam, click on 'Games' tab at the top then click on "Activate a product on Steam". Enter your validation key and the download will automatically begin.

I haven't received my email activation code from fm base yet, knew I should have purchased it via steam!!

I haven't received my email activation code from fm base yet, knew I should have purchased it via steam!!

The email comes in French and may be in your spam folder. Check through your emails again - one by one - and let me know if you find it.

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

thank you :-)

No problem, always happy to help! :)

2 Quick questions, as I think I'm going to buy the game later.

Where is the validation key on the hard disc version, is it in the instruction manual? or does it come up when you put the disc in the computer.?

When I download steam and then 'activate' (or however you would describe it) FM, when I set it to offline mode will it not use any of my internet memory, even when I'm playing it (I know this sounds like a stupid question but I have a 10 Gb a month limit on my internet so I'm just checking) and just run on its own? or does it still use up internet in some capacity?

As long as it doesn't then I will get a copy today, sign up, download steam, activate, play fm and probably download Limbo whilst I'm at it (I know its been out forever but I still haven't played it).

Back