Football Manager 2012 Activation

• Thread starter Thread starter CtPauley
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 363
  • Views Views 55K
i just pre-order the game from here ... when i receive the download link? and activation code?

i just pre-order the game from here ... when i receive the download link? and activation link?

got everything about 5 mins after. was extremely quick. Just use the code on Steam

Last edited:
i just pre-order the game from here ... when i receive the download link? and activation code?

You wont receive a download link. You will receive a code to activate and download via steam.

Last edited:
2moro booked off work. Yesss!

I tend to get sacked on my first save on a new FM. I should change my name to Ian Dowie!

Forgive my noobness, but i have just paid for fm12 on steam, it is already downloading now, obviously i wont be able to play until midnight, but it gives me the option to pre-load, is that worth selecting that?

Forgive my noobness, but i have just paid for fm12 on steam, it is already downloading now, obviously i wont be able to play until midnight, but it gives me the option to pre-load, is that worth selecting that?

Yes. get the majority of data and takes strain off servers, then you're all set for activation

Food/snacks. In my case-generally unhealthy lol. Something thats readily available like potato chips, sweets etc

just snacks etc crisps, chocolate, ice cream, sweets etc :)

Could be a generic term for a pile of snacks, but there is a specific choclate product of the same name

Munchies (confectionery) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks for the answers.

I would usually do the same but I've turned to a healthier lifestyle lately. Water and fruit will have to do I guess!

Thanks for the answers.

I would usually do the same but I've turned to a healthier lifestyle lately. Water and fruit will have to do I guess!

Well, water is more beneficial. Coffee dehydrates, so I'll be gettin water at some point. Fruit just makes me fart like a trooper lol

I pre-ordered the game ages ago but I haven't got a download link sent to me yet. Anyone else had this happen?

From Neil Brock on SI forums

Important announcement about 00:01 release - Please Read

Hi everyone,

As you should all be aware by now, Football Manager 2012 is all set to go live to you all at 00:01 BST. With so many people activating and downloading the game obviously there's a chance you may encounter issues when first attempting to activate the game - also please be aware that it may take around half an hour or so for the game to properly propagate across Steam. This means that the final files which will be downloaded need to spread across Steam's servers so they can be available to everyone downloading it.

So some of you at first it may find it a little bit slow or you may have some difficulties getting activated. Please don't panic or think that your game is broke. Just be a little patient and it will most certainly come! There will be a number of SI and Sega support guys around tonight to help you through things, we'll also be posting an FAQ to help us all get through this as easily as possible.

Here's hoping that for those of you who stay up late for it (do you not have jobs/school/girlfriends/boyfriends?!) get it as soon as feasibly possible and are leading your chosen clubs to glory by 5am. Ahem.
Thanks.

http://community.sigames.com/showth...-announcement-about-00-01-release-Please-Read

Back