Football Manager 2012 Activation

• Thread starter Thread starter CtPauley
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 363
  • Views Views 55K
Yeah and I still can't do **** because gamesplanet haven't sent me my activation mail. This is starting to seriously **** me off. Has this happened to ANYONE else?

Everything is set and ready ! :D

Know to get the graphics.

Yeah and I still can't do **** because gamesplanet haven't sent me my activation mail. This is starting to seriously **** me off. Has this happened to ANYONE else?
Dude.. It's not even out yet

Where can I find the Data Editor? It's usually located in the tools folder that as magically disappeared in the Common/Football Manager 2012/Sports Interactive folder on the new game.

Found it

I have managed to find it actually. Just as I posted this comment I managed to find it. Steam icon, library, all games, down to tools and it's called Football Manager 2012 editor.

Thanks poster below. I refreshed after I saved and saw the comment. Someone told me on Steam as well.

Last edited:
Where can I find the Data Editor? It's usually located in the tools folder that as magically disappeared in the Common/Football Manager 2012/Sports Interactive folder on the new game.

Courtesy of willz71172: "Open Steam -> Library and Change All Games to Tools. It will appear in this list."

Anyone else getting á error message: this game is currently unavailable. please try again another time.

FML.

Anyone else getting á error message: this game is currently unavailable. please try again another time.

FML.

Had that too. All you have to do is wait a short while. that's what i did and it's working perfectly fine. It's going to be slow because of the mass downloads. Just have to be patient I'm afraid

still yet to start a game lol

just finished d/l the graphics

now on to the editor to fix the comp names!

That's interesting. In the Data Editor, you can insert supporter bans. Also a supporter profile. I like it

oh dear, I had planned my first game in the last 48hrs without thinking much on other issues and now steam denies me to play....

:)

None of that is true. Besides its irrelevant.

This thread is for helping people to activate. All other dicussion is useless

It is true, as it's my experiance of using steam for a number of years, and it is relevant as the topic is regarding FM 2012 now having to use steam to activate the game as i'm talking about steam as a service and how it is from my experiance, so how you can say it's not relevant, is infact irrelevant.

Back