Football Manager 2012 Activation

• Thread starter Thread starter CtPauley
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 363
  • Views Views 55K
So that means I will be giving out less infractions with this.. Lame.

I'm glad thb. Other half has unhealthy obsession with pirates and kept playing that dam thing at least 3 times a day lol

Isn't it obvious what I was suggesting? :S

Take the computer downstairs when you need to activate it, takes 30 seconds, go back offline then take it back upstairs.

Oh, no I weren't. =P

It's a big computer, and three flights of stairs. Lol.

Oh, no I weren't. =P

It's a big computer, and three flights of stairs. Lol.

Put your back into it! It really is the only simple solution.

If you really want to play FM12 legally, you will do it. ;)

If you are not connected to the internet yet, you need to get your head in 2011.

If you are not connected to the internet yet, you need to get your head in 2011.

You know the replies will be about the recession, can't afford it, yadda yadda yadda.

But then if that is the case and you really cannot afford it yet have a laptop, just head for a wi-fi hotspot to activate it. Even a lot of McDonalds have them now.

You know the replies will be about the recession, can't afford it, yadda yadda yadda.

But then if that is the case and you really cannot afford it yet have a laptop, just head for a wi-fi hotspot to activate it. Even a lot of McDonalds have them now.

Most people will be able to get some sort of Internet access to activate the game. But having to go through the hassle of it will put a fair few people off.

However for all the Steam haters out there hopefully they will start to see the light and realise what a good system it is.

so when the day comes how would i download steam?

Good idea for piracy, but its bit harsh on ones without internet, It doesnt effect me too much just hope internet does not break at the time

Good idea for piracy, but its bit harsh on ones without internet, It doesnt effect me too much just hope internet does not break at the time

I don't really think it is harsh on them at all. As has already been said previously, it's the way forward and many should have an internet connection anyway. I can completely understand people who cannot afford it though, or see it as an unneccessary expense, especially the way the world is at the moment.

But, as I had already said, if you have a laptop, then just head for one of the free wi-fi hotspots and activate it that way. If you have a desktop and cannot do that, there are loads of cheap deals for pay-as-you-go dongles that don't have a contract and can be used as a one off, or just to use for the automatic updates as well.

That last part is interesting actually. As this will obviously affect presumably a large amount of people, could SI/Sega not link up with a mobile broadband provider to include something like a 500mb prepaid dongle in a special edition boxed version? Pretty far fetched I guess but a possible solution?

Most people will be able to get some sort of Internet access to activate the game. But having to go through the hassle of it will put a fair few people off.

However for all the Steam haters out there hopefully they will start to see the light and realise what a good system it is.

There sure are lazy people if they don't want to go through the hassle of simply finiding a Wi-Fi spot.

I dont like peeps telling me what software i have on my laptop so guess i will just have to stick to FM 2011

I dont like peeps telling me what software i have on my laptop so guess i will just have to stick to FM 2011

You mean your a pirate? :O

I dont see peoples problem with Steam? What are the disadvantages of having it?

1 question can i install it in two different accounts?

I'm sure by the week after FM 12 comes out most people who still use the disc rather then steam will wonder why they didn't use it earlier. If it helps prevent piracy of the game then all the better.

Back