• Thread starter Thread starter CtPauley
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 363
  • Views Views 55K
tbh, i prefer the disc version. -sigh-

what to do now. :(

tbh, i prefer the disc version. -sigh-

what to do now. :(

yu can still have the disk, you just have to activate with steam, you dont have to install with it or download with it

yu can still have the disk, you just have to activate with steam, you dont have to install with it or download with it
hmm i see. much like how in fifa 11 u cant to sh*t online untill u dont acivate it. i did try that once, just to have fun, and i download a prated verson of fifa 11 (heheh) and i can just play the normal game, and everything except i cant play with my other freinds online. LOL

its the same with computer apps, like ms office 10, or even like Photoshop.imo, a good move by SI, but well see how ppl react about this.

wonder what teh pirates are planing now.

Hate using Steam.

When it first came about with the game I tried to install and it took hours so I just cancelled, installed without Steam in about 5/10 minutes and was able to play.

Definitely prefer it without Steam but meh, whatevz.

Hate using Steam.

When it first came about with the game I tried to install and it took hours so I just cancelled, installed without Steam in about 5/10 minutes and was able to play.

Definitely prefer it without Steam but meh, whatevz.

you dont need to install with steam, just activate

Love steam is loads better imo just quick question when fm 12 is auto installed via steam coz have already pre-ordered on laptop if i get new laptop at crimbo will i be able to play on new laptop just by installing steam without paying for fm 12 again? DONT KNOW WHATS WITH ALL THE STEAM HATERS YOU WILL SOON SEE HOW GOOD IT IS:wub:

Yes Craig, you can reinstall as many times as you like, you just need to log into your steam account on your new machine and you will be able to install it again. :) You won't be able to play on both though, unless you set one to offline mode, I think.

Yes Craig, you can reinstall as many times as you like, you just need to log into your steam account on your new machine and you will be able to install it again. :) You won't be able to play on both though, unless you set one to offline mode, I think.
cheers dunc thats what i thought tho would quite happy pay again if had to for the GREATEST game EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!:P

To be honest, I bet pirates will get past this sooner or later but it's a clever addition to FM12. Feel for the ones who will suffer since they need an Internet connection though.

I'm sorry but really? The day that FM12 comes out it will be on the torrents sites, and the day after the activation crack will be there. And pretty much every idiot who can download can follow the instructions to get it working. Noble thought SI, but it won't do too much.

I'm sorry but really? The day that FM12 comes out it will be on the torrents sites, and the day after the activation crack will be there. And pretty much every idiot who can download can follow the instructions to get it working. Noble thought SI, but it won't do too much.

its true. will help though, but the pirates will surely come on top and sail their flags high. LOL.

i have been looking the those site (more like studying about pirated software, XD), and its like a wave of flow how the prirates to their work.

it cant be stopped, but it can be fought

Heard people say using Steam and FM in the same time slows down FM.. is that the case? :S

Ignore the SI thread, a whole lot of scaremongering **** on there

Talking about piracy.

[video=youtube;qlFyoEKV0dE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlFyoEKV0dE[/video]

that thread has gone a bit mad now mike im surprised its still open.

The Mods want to keep it open so people can ask questions, but the mindless back and forth completely blankets that. Think Ackter is on the verge of closing it though

Back