Yet to see hw its pulled off, but they finally listened to all the things people so badly wanted

The fact that they are trying to address the very flawed transfer system is good and there is a few interesting additions and improvements but until they can fix the **** that goes on in fm 11 it wont be a purchase for me.

fm 11 is a game where there are far too many games where the cpu will score from its only shot on target while the user team wastes clear cut chance after clear cut chance. I will most likely just wait and see what the reactions on here are for a few months before i even consider fm 12.

OK this is largely wrong. there is no difference between user and ai in the ME. if the bold is happening to you, its you who doing something wrong not the game

OK this is largely wrong. there is no difference between user and ai in the ME. if the bold is happening to you, its you who doing something wrong not the game

Are you (like myself) awaiting a "FM 12 Match Engine is fixed" thread for the next release? lol

Are you (like myself) awaiting a "FM 12 Match Engine is fixed" thread for the next release? lol

Pretty much, although i can easily see why people think it is. the documentation with the game is ***** to be honest, and unless you are pretty versed in fm (by which i mean the much more robust me post fm07) the game is pretty poor at helping you work out whats going wrong, which instantly confounds and infuriates new and casual gamers.

i guess we'll have to agree to disagree because many have posted that they see a lot of it and trust me when i say i have used just about every successful tactic on this site and it happens all the time.

Anyway back to fm 12, the tone addition sounds good because there has been many a time i have fallen out with a player when it seems the communication has broken down due to a lack of the ability to say things in a certain manner.

Pretty much, although i can easily see why people think it is. the documentation with the game is ***** to be honest, and unless you are pretty versed in fm (by which i mean the much more robust me post fm07) the game is pretty poor at helping you work out whats going wrong, which instantly confounds and infuriates new and casual gamers.

True. Good job there's so many sites dedicated to the game with people around to help each other out, and explain things. To be honest, I've been playing a good while, and there's probably some things I still don't know.

i guess we'll have to agree to disagree because many have posted that they see a lot of it and trust me when i say i have used just about every successful tactic on this site and it happens all the time.

Anyway back to fm 12, the tone addition sounds good because there has been many a time i have fallen out with a player when it seems the communication has broken down due to a lack of the ability to say things in a certain manner.

just becuase they see doesnt mean its true. this is the big issue with downloading tactics, its nt just a case of plugging a tactic in and winning, its not just about the tactic. so as soon as it runs into trouble people decide the game is at fault, when its not the case. you sent your save game remember, and i used the same TBH tactics, won 8 on the trot, conceded just 2 goals.

really hope they have sorted out player interaction, and especially information on personalities

one thing i dislike:

it says it's released "before" christmas.. grr... i hate having to wait :p

am i the only one who is just not that exicted. in most game sequals there are major improvements. all i see is them tweakin 2011. it still even looks the same. i bought the glorified data update of 2010 last year. not sure im gonna get this one. and ive had every one since 00/01!

Manage Anywhere, Anytime – the ability to add or take away playable nations in your saved game as often as you want. Manage in that country at the start of the next season- meaning you don’t have to stay in the nations which are chosen by you to be playable at the start of your career.

Great stuff.

Manage Anywhere, Anytime – the ability to add or take away playable nations in your saved game as often as you want. Manage in that country at the start of the next season- meaning you don’t have to stay in the nations which are chosen by you to be playable at the start of your career.

Excellent! Will be very,very good for long term saves that start in the very low levels of a nation or a small nation. Very exciting feature.

Tone feature sounds good but will end up being like press conference's and get dull after 5 minutes.

Have to love this month. New premier league season, news about NEW FM game.

Manage Anywhere, Anytime feature is just ace..

Excellent! Will be very,very good for long term saves that start in the very low levels of a nation or a small nation. Very exciting feature.

Tone feature sounds good but will end up being like press conference's and get dull after 5 minutes.

Press conferences are always going to be slightly dull, much as they IRL really.

Also when do you get your copies, and can i do a test thread (A)?

omg.

Press conferences are always going to be slightly dull, much as they IRL really.

Also when do you get your copies, and can i do a test thread (A)?

Keep dreaming ;)