Cant wait to get my free copy
Woooo!!!!

i wanna see improvments in editor, btw game already looks good

i'm hoping the change playable leagues feature means you can load a country down to say the 2nd tier as playable but have down to the 4th tier as view only so you can enable it if you get relegated.

I liked the animations in the crowd in the last clip Birmingham vs Watford very nice indeed :)

Manage Anywhere, Anytime – the ability to add or take away playable nations in your saved game as often as you want. Manage in that country at the start of the next season- meaning you don’t have to stay in the nations which are chosen by you to be playable at the start of your career.

Excellent! Will be very,very good for long term saves that start in the very low levels of a nation or a small nation. Very exciting feature.

Tone feature sounds good but will end up being like press conference's and get dull after 5 minutes.

I've been championing the "Manage anywhere, anytime" pretty hard since FM10.

I didn't think ADDING nations would be easy, but I always thought that removing them would be easy enough and very useful if you started a few leagues down and needed to speed up the game by removing them.

Hater :(. You know i'd go into Epic detail too

AKA Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (K)

AKA Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (K)

Cruel, talk about kicking a man when he's down. :'(

Looking at whats been announced so far, its clear they have been taking on board what many people have been clamouring for, and i hope it will be executed well

Tone feature sounds good but will end up being like press conference's and get dull after 5 minutes.

Hopefully it will be realistic and let you use a Really can't be bothered answering the same questions in the same way for the 40th time this season tone.

Well, just pulled out of researching for FM12. So ill be paying for this one. Anyhoo, it does look very good so far.

He got the sack for reccommending all Hayes players to have a CA of over 10.

When I see the new game, I always get bored of the last one :(.

But the difference in this doesn't seem as big as the FM10 to FM11 transition, so not that excited but I would like to manage some of the new teams!