i'm surprised. the new features are a PR man's dream- ambiguous enough to make people curious, and probably not as cool as it would be. still waiting on an improvement on training feedback, and player interaction. imho.

am i the only one who is just not that exicted. in most game sequals there are major improvements. all i see is them tweakin 2011. it still even looks the same. i bought the glorified data update of 2010 last year. not sure im gonna get this one. and ive had every one since 00/01!

I say the same thing every year "I'm not sure I'm gonna get this one" but every year I give in to temptation and buy it . . .you will to mate.

I say the same thing every year "I'm not sure I'm gonna get this one" but every year I give in to temptation and buy it . . .you will to mate.

FM 11 was the final straw for me, So FM 12 is a definite no go for me.

I am sick of bug filled games with new gimmicks that are never implemented properly. I dont just mean FM when i say this though i mean all gaming companies.

I have just had enough and after a post i made regarding not buying FM 12 and only buying Gears 3, NHL 12 and Arkham City well i am not even going to buy those.

I am just sick of the whole gaming industry.

Are the squad numbers on back of shirts new? I never had/have them in FM11, but I have seen perhaps 1 or 2 FM11 videos with them. Is it an add-on that I am unaware of!? :p

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Haha! I just searched around a bit, and realised that shirt numbers have always been in FM11; and I never knew! It turns out you just need to have detail level at Medium or above, and I always had Auto-Select on. What a pillock eh!? :D I have them now anyway.