took a look through the russian teams and noticed mega rich anzhi are named anji on it...

Not sure if it's a bug or what but on all of the players I look at I keep getting this where some of the info isn't showing up? I've restarted the demo and my laptop a few time but it doesn't seem to have help. Any ideas why?

View attachment 197263

Exactly the same with me mate. Whenever I see a players attribute page for the first time it looks like this. This will hopefully stop in the full game but at the moment if you go back a few screens then click on the player's profile again, it shows up :)

I've noticed you can't go on holiday on a match day,as in mid game,maybe just a bug or new feature??

took a look through the russian teams and noticed mega rich anzhi are named anji on it...
yeah just noticed lol.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Exactly the same with me mate. Whenever I see a players attribute page for the first time it looks like this. This will hopefully stop in the full game but at the moment if you go back a few screens then click on the player's profile again, it shows up :)
not on mine but sure will be sorted on full release for you guys!

Manager of the month award

Mike Phelan has just earned Manager of the month, could swear im the manager tho :'(

god dam it all that hard wrk for nothin!!!

Not sure if someone's mentioned this yet. But, there is one bug i believe. When i have players called up for international duty, when i select a player, the drop down boxes don't work at all to give someone either 45 minutes, or to withdraw them.

This doesnt work at all, but it's nothing serious.
Loving the new team talk system. And the crowd, wow. Love it.

Notice the Luton badge instead of the Spurs one, it also kept saying 'Generating match report' every minute or so as well as not allowing me to pause, give team talks, or make subs

View attachment 197754

In the Demo, Bojan appears as a loan sent from Barcelona to AS Roma. AS Roma in fact purchased Bojan, it isn't a loan.

On 22 July 2011 Roma bought Bojan for a fee of €12 million. Barcelona have an option to buy him back after two seasons for €13million. However Roma can stop Barcelona from re-signing him if they pay an additional €28 million.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bojan_Krkić#cite_note-16

Mines had been going fine untill i played a league cup game with spurs and it wouldn't let me give team talks, make subs or pause the game, now i can't continue the game as it says "click to return to the match" an when i do that the little football appears as if it's loading but just stays on the same page. It doesn't let me go on holiday or save it so only option for me is to quit an load an play my games again which i had won

Tom King is in the Crystal Palace youth team twice, once as Tom King, once as Thomas King.

Playing as RM Castilla, have gone in to bid on a player and it tells me "As this would be an important transfer for the club, it might be appropriate to ask them to negotiate the transfer for you."

But when I click on it, the game crashes.

Bought Yaya Sanogo with Arsenal, only for him to be unavailable for the next match... every match

I think thres a bug when a player sacks his agent.. A turn later i found out that agent never leaves a player, and you face the same ugly agent again and again.. Thats has to be sorted imo..

I think thres a bug when a player sacks his agent.. A turn later i found out that agent never leaves a player, and you face the same ugly agent again and again.. Thats has to be sorted imo..

yep that is happening to me as well, tevez sacked his agent yet he is still there.

In the Demo, Bojan appears as a loan sent from Barcelona to AS Roma. AS Roma in fact purchased Bojan, it isn't a loan.

it is effectively a 2 year loan deal, with Barca paying Roma 1 million for "developing" Bojan into a first team player. if Roma want to make the deal permanent, they have to pay up another 15 million. it's a weird cross between a loan and a co-ownership (since co-ownership doesn't exist in the Spanish league).

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Bought Yaya Sanogo with Arsenal, only for him to be unavailable for the next match... every match

did he get a work permit? you may have to loan him out.