Bought Yaya Sanogo with Arsenal, only for him to be unavailable for the next match... every match

You have to register him in your 25 players list, same goes with Alex Chamberlain, Carl Jenkinson and any player that didn't complete at least 2 seasons with your team as an U21 player (rule have changed)

You have to register him in your 25 players list, same goes with Alex Chamberlain, Carl Jenkinson and any player that didn't complete at least 2 seasons with your team as an U21 player (rule have changed)

I'm still in pre-season with that save, so no players have been registered yet.
I should probably investigate this further, but I never really intended on playing an arsenal save, it was just to have a look at the demo.

Found this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spav
I did a search over at the SI Games forums, but it appears no-one has asked this question of Sanogo's unavailability over there.
sad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostbite43
I have Sanogo on my Villa save - it said something about having an injury and being unavailable until August 23, if I recall correctly. I just started the save though and haven't gotten to that date yet.

I posted in the French Data Issues thread on SI Games forum and asked them the question.

The French Head Researcher replied and said:

Quote:
He is set Injured until 23/08/2011 in his unavailabilities.

Seems a strange way to do it, why doesn't it just state like normal that he is injured (with the comment "out for 5-6 weeks with a ??? injury") rather than just stating he is "Unavailable" with no expected availability date.
user_offline.gif
well thanks a bunch. Thats my Celtic save stuffed. Shoddy workmanship if you ask me.

I started a game with Parma and signed Chilean AMC Nicolas Cordova from Brescia, who I co-owned but was not part of my squad.

When I went to give him a squad number his name appeared twice. It turns out whatever number you give him turns to -1 and you're then unable to save your squad numbers (or if you're in the process of entering a match, unable to play on at all)

what was the difference between the fm 2012 demo and the one in asssociation with sky sports? also, not sure if its my laptop on its last legs but my demo seemed kinda blurry when in the menus and stuff.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Red card glitch

Drenthe got a red card in my save so i went to change my team subbing on gueye but i was unable to put him as a AML he could play every where else... It seems like if you get a red in a certain postion you can't place another player in the same postion. Could be very annoying with a centre back unless it only happens to a AML. Hopefully they fix it.

CRW

I had a CB sent off and it didnt happen so it might be this postion only it happens with, hopefully

playing the demo still, everything was fine until yesterday when every time i tried to load the demo, error message appeared 2012 not available at the moment try later this has gone on over 24 hours, steam appears to be working fine as 2011 loads up ok i did not want to re-install game due time it takes but if nobody has a solution it is the only option i think