Football Manager 2012 Pre Order - Price Comparison

Jake

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have had a quick poke around and found a few places already offering FM 2012 as a pre-order.

As the release gets ever closer, more and more deals will become available, feel free to post in this thread and i will add to the list.

Zavvi £25.85 + FREE DELIVERY + Zavvi appear to know something the others don't, listing a release date of October 28th

Amazon £26.91 + FREE DELIVERY

ShopTo £27.85 + FREE DELIVERY + SAME DAY DISPATCH

Play £29.99 + FREE DELIVERY

GAME £29.99 + FREE DELIVERY

HMV £30.99 + FREE DELIVERY

Of course our good old friends at Steam will also offer a pre-order option, with the opportunity to downlaod the game before release day so you can play the second it goes live. There are currently no details of FM 2012 on the Steam store though.

Will probably just download from Steam again, usually end up losing discs.

Will probably get it from ShopTo, as they delivered it a day or two before release last year, it's good for having a look around the game, but can't start a game properly till the 1st patch anyway.

Just gonna wait on Steam. It's just that much easier. Also no hassle with looking for the latest patch and such.

FM-Base will also be allowing pre-orders of Football Manager 2012. Hopefully our price can be competitive.

There may be discounts available for Premium Members.

Watch this space.

gonna enjoy my free copy from SI :) Oh the lonely life of a researcher :p

Can't you get a digital copy from the Sports Interactive website? If you can, I'll do that. I don't like Steam, and putting the disc in and out is too annoying - although I never lose it!

Game offered a digital download of FM11 last year, however it used Byteshield and users experienced all sorts of problems.

gonna enjoy my free copy from SI :) Oh the lonely life of a researcher :p

Christ, they give you a free copy to research the Irish league?

I might start researching my local under 5's toddler league, it's a similar sort of standard. Might get me some free stuff yo!

Going to wait for this to come out before I get a Laptop because my computer just isnt up to par. Cant wait already.

Christ, they give you a free copy to research the Irish league?

I might start researching my local under 5's toddler league, it's a similar sort of standard. Might get me some free stuff yo!
Sorry, Shane Long, Kevin Doyle, Seamus Coleman, Wes Hoolahan, Paddy McCourt, Roy Keane and Most recently James McClean among many others in the Champ and SPL have been produced in the league of Ireland.

Shamrock Rovers are in the Europa League playoff round atm and drew 1-1 with Partizan Belgrade in the first leg.

P.S. The league must be playable for you to warrant a free game :)

Rather going into a shop to buy early in the morning, so i get it first day and dont have to worry bout post being late etc :)

it just a mata of time till i have my hands on the game. :p lol

No, it hasn't been announced. Don't listen to their false release dates.

FM-Base will also be allowing pre-orders of Football Manager 2012. Hopefully our price can be competitive.

There may be discounts available for Premium Members.

Watch this space.

What about for Mods?

Ill be doing the same as last year. Heading to an 24hour Asda and getting it at 00:00 on released day. Hopefully same price of £24.99 too. fingers crossed

Football Manger 2012 - £25.17 @ Green Man Gaming using "GOALS-GOALS-GOALS" voucher.

You can also get £5 to spend at Green Man Gaming if you sign up via my referal link and spend £5 or more.

Green Man Gaming - If you want to sign up via my referal link.
Football Manager 2012 | Simulation | PC Games - Link to FM12

Edit: Might be good to note that Green Man Gaming is safe and brilliant and I've brought from them before without any hassle.

Last edited: