Football Manager 2012 Pre Order - Price Comparison

I have had a quick poke around and found a few places already offering FM 2012 as a pre-order.

As the release gets ever closer, more and more deals will become available, feel free to post in this thread and i will add to the list.

Zavvi £25.85 + FREE DELIVERY + Zavvi appear to know something the others don't, listing a release date of October 28th

Amazon £26.91 + FREE DELIVERY

ShopTo £27.85 + FREE DELIVERY + SAME DAY DISPATCH

Play £29.99 + FREE DELIVERY

GAME £29.99 + FREE DELIVERY

HMV £30.99 + FREE DELIVERY

Of course our good old friends at Steam will also offer a pre-order option, with the opportunity to downlaod the game before release day so you can play the second it goes live. There are currently no details of FM 2012 on the Steam store though.[/QUOTE

any idea if there'll be a demo to try out first, mate?

Is there any way to check the price to download it from Steam?

FM-Base will be taking pre-orders for at £29.99 for the Steam (PC & Mac) version of the game. If you have downloaded Football Manager 2011 from us we will be offering an extra 10% discount.

I haven't created a fancy page for it yet but if you can't wait feel free to Pre-Order Football Manager 2012 here.

I'll probably pre-order from Amazon when I get paid. :)

Will get mine's from the FM-Base link posted above in he coming days.

Christ, they give you a free copy to research the Irish league?

I might start researching my local under 5's toddler league, it's a similar sort of standard. Might get me some free stuff yo!

It's not like you Dunc to need an excuse for a bit of "Toddler research".

FM-Base will be taking pre-orders for at £29.99 for the Steam (PC & Mac) version of the game. If you have downloaded Football Manager 2011 from us we will be offering an extra 10% discount.

I haven't created a fancy page for it yet but if you can't wait feel free to Pre-Order Football Manager 2012 here.

Quite unhappy us Mods don't get any discount :(

Dont forget about us Premiums :'(

No one cares about you lot ;)

but seriously, check the Premium members lounge, Sean put up a thread recently :)

dont matter what you do with disc after youve installed mate