Football Manager 2012 Pre Order - Price Comparison

Game's now 27.99 plus a bonus item aswell

you get a digital Limited Edition digital copy of "The Blizzard"

Last edited:
To support the forum, I'll probably buy it on here actually. I mean, it's the same price as Steam which is where I was going to buy it originally any way.

Just wondering, but once I pre-order, how do I go about getting the download on the release date? Is it a link sent via e-mail or something?

I'll be pre ordering mine off Gamestation for 24.99 :)

Game's now 27.99 plus a bonus item aswell

And that bonus item is....

To support the forum, I'll probably buy it on here actually. I mean, it's the same price as Steam which is where I was going to buy it originally any way.

Just wondering, but once I pre-order, how do I go about getting the download on the release date? Is it a link sent via e-mail or something?

Pretty sure you get sent a code via. e-mail that you can type into Steam which will start the download.

Thanks. I appreciate it :)

On release day you will receive an email with the code which can be entered in Steam. However I am trying to find out if the code can be sent earlier so that you can get the game pre-loaded and ready to play immediately on release day.

I saw this online for £19.19 digital download pre order and can't find it again !!! Will post if i come across it, forgot to bookmark it!

I'm just going to buy a hard copy because I'm sad and don't want to ruin my collection haha.

Apparently FM-Base is an affiliate site to Green Man Gaming? If so, are there any vouchers?

Football Manager 2012 | Simulation | PC Games

£23,95 and there are discount codes floating about too, just need to find one!

I got it for £19.19 with ONLYO-NDIGI-TAL20 voucher code which has now expired unfortunately!

Code for 10% Off Pre-orders at GreenManGaming

PREOR-UHDRR-YBKAV [this may have expired :p]

Putting it down to about £21.50

Last edited:
Last edited: