Football Manager 2012 Pre Order - Price Comparison

I ordered the game online. I presume the game will come by courier rather than the postman?

If i pre-order FM 2012 by FM-base, could I play in French?

Hi Everybody.

I'm French, and a big fan of Football Manager. So firstly, i apologize for my english.

In a french site like fmbase, I can pre-order the game for 50€ (43-44£). And in fmbase, the game can be pre-order for 29£ (35€). So i'm very interested by this offer from fmbase.

But if I buy fm2012 in fmbase, could I play in french? Last year, I play on the digital version with this byteshield's ****. And if I would, I could play Fm2011 in english.

That's why, I'm wondering if I pre-order the game on fm-base will allow me to play FM2012 in French. Because it's very less expensive, but if i'm obligated to play FM 2012 in english (I have no problem with english language ^^), but I will not understand entirely the game.

Thanks for your answers,and have fun on FM 2012 !

Best Price ?

£22.85 from simplygames.com ! It arrived yesterday(19th),I've pre-loaded it and waiting for Steam to activate ! Result !

Hi Everybody.

I'm French, and a big fan of Football Manager. So firstly, i apologize for my english.

In a french site like fmbase, I can pre-order the game for 50€ (43-44£). And in fmbase, the game can be pre-order for 29£ (35€). So i'm very interested by this offer from fmbase.

But if I buy fm2012 in fmbase, could I play in french? Last year, I play on the digital version with this byteshield's ****. And if I would, I could play Fm2011 in english.

That's why, I'm wondering if I pre-order the game on fm-base will allow me to play FM2012 in French. Because it's very less expensive, but if i'm obligated to play FM 2012 in english (I have no problem with english language ^^), but I will not understand entirely the game.

Thanks for your answers,and have fun on FM 2012 !

In previous versions of FM you could add more languages and I am pretty certain it can be done this time.

Downloading via steam right now but I take it i will receive an activation code at midnight to allow me to play?

My pre-ordered key from fm-base just arrived in the mail. Finished in 5 minutes and back to waiting. :D

Downloading via steam

Downloading via steam right now but I take it i will receive an activation code at midnight to allow me to play?

How does one pre-install it from Steam then eh? I have my activation code from fmbase and know i can't activate yet but where's the pre-install part on Steam? I'm assuming its not the demo right?

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

How does one pre-install it from Steam then eh? I have my activation code from fmbase and know i can't activate yet but where's the pre-install part on Steam? I'm assuming its not the demo right?

It's sorted now, Add a game then! Doh! Probably why it says amateur by my handle despite having about 4 years of game time to my name over the years!

Thanks for answering, hope you're right, I just pre-order the game on fm-base !

gutting

I pre orded mine off amazon. for 23.99 or something similiar

they just emailed to say its been dispatched, so dont look like i be playing it tomorrow :( unless Royal Mail (who i actually work for lol, get a rocket up there ***!) Lol

Got it today, went to install it:

'Cannot install as the game has not yet been released'

D'oh.

I pre-ordered both myself and my brother a copy of FM12 through FM-Base, using a 10% discount code I was sent via email. Just wondering when I get the code; it did mention that it would be sent out on the day of release (just over 2 hours), but when on the day?

Just want to download on midnight or as soon as I can after that if possible.

I pre-ordered both myself and my brother a copy of FM12 through FM-Base, using a 10% discount code I was sent via email. Just wondering when I get the code; it did mention that it would be sent out on the day of release (just over 2 hours), but when on the day?

Just want to download on midnight or as soon as I can after that if possible.

You should have already received it. It's in french and english, but the subject is in french so you may have ignored it.

is there any place where I can download FM 2011, like on STEAM but for £25?

Actually, you're correct. I just saw a French email with both codes in there.

It's my brother's birthday tomorrow and he's getting a new laptop, so pre-ordering FM12 has worked out amazingly actually :D

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

is there any place where I can download FM 2011, like on STEAM but for £25?

FM-Base are doing a deal for £29.99 via Steam, which also helps the forum. I'm not sure if I were one of a select few or if it was forum-wide, but I was sent a code for 10% off. I picked up two copies for roughly £54.

Actually, you're correct. I just saw a French email with both codes in there.

It's my brother's birthday tomorrow and he's getting a new laptop, so pre-ordering FM12 has worked out amazingly actually :D

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

FM-Base are doing a deal for £29.99 via Steam, which also helps the forum. I'm not sure if I were one of a select few or if it was forum-wide, but I was sent a code for 10% off. I picked up two copies for roughly £54.

Don't have the fiver extra, and I want to get it tomorrow, unless I can find a download for £25, or I conjure up a fiver, I'm not getting it till next week :(