Football Manager 2012 Release Date - October 21st 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 130
  • Views Views 173K
Fifa Manager 2012 doesn't start :-( It checks the "release date", but afterwards it rings three times and then - silence :-(

Just got my copy and im uninstalling loads of junk off my laptop for it to run better but temptation is killing me :( help guys

Since the Game is usually not available on Steam here (Region blocked) will I be able to play the game if I buy a key from FM Base (or any other website offering them)?

the graphics are unreal !! :wub:

Lot clearer-more clearly defined. It's just the sheer depth and scope of the whole thing I love. Even small things I've picked up on. Players that were initially offside quickly moving to an onside position for example, and the gestures for a throw in. Whole package is just brill. Think the missus is resigned to being a football widow lol

Lot clearer-more clearly defined. It's just the sheer depth and scope of the whole thing I love. Even small things I've picked up on. Players that were initially offside quickly moving to an onside position for example, and the gestures for a throw in. Whole package is just brill. Think the missus is resigned to being a football widow lol

For the first time i actually new it was a night time (as i was playing a UCL playoff)

and the rain was the best i have ever seen in an FM :$

For the first time i actually new it was a night time (as i was playing a UCL playoff)

and the rain was the best i have ever seen in an FM :$

Calum has gone bye bye XD

Can somebody tell me if he nows, when is the iphone version coming out? Thanks

Does anyone know when the spring official patch comes out ? I mean the patch that updates the transfers and so on.

Back