Football Manager 2012 Release Date - October 21st 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 130
  • Views Views 173K
...University work.. GO GO GO GOO... wanna get my essay done before Friday so I can FM tomorrow!!

Game pre-loaded :) Work until 7, then just 5 hours to kill before FM-day. God I've missed those generated bastards.

Also I have friday off so Im limitless <3

Mine came from ShopTo this afternoon and its all installed waiting for midnight :D :D :D :D

Last year they let you play it from around 9PM and not midnight, maybe they will be generous again this year :)

hi iv pre installed the game yet it sstill gives me option to pre install

is this normal with everyone else

Just been on steam to see how many hours left:-) andit now says release date 21st Oct and 1 day 4hours untili can play but thismorning it said release on Friday 20th Oct and only 12hrs till play!!!

Whats going on....areother people seeing this change?

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Panic over...its now saying 10 hrs!!

Patch Information from SI forums

I'm informed that the .exe that you download IS different to the demo code - i.e. the clever folk at SI have been working on a few tweaks and updates. At this point, I'm uncertain as to what they are.

They always post changelogs to their patches and I'm sure when Miles gets off a plane, train or whatever automobile he is in doing his PR thing, he'll be on here with an update. What I guess that means is that there won't be a "Day One Patch" that you need to wait for - we've provided it prior to launch.

What I can't speak for is the need for any further patches and if, or when, they may be made available - again, we need SI to cover that. I also stipulate "guess" - I am not the expert and there may be more info to come from SI. Please don't ask any more, as I don't know about the content - sorry - Miles is already going to tell me off for telling you this, but I'm trying to prevent a long list of posts all asking the same questions. If I don't answer you tomorrow, you'll know why...

FM2012 Release Day Activation Info

Last edited:
After my three hour business lesson I'll come home to my pre-ordered fm :D

My Copy still hasn't arrived yet. I wasn't going to wait up anyway but if its not here tomorrow I won't be happy

Downloading the game on STEAM right now! Can't wait to start playing and seeing just how much of an improvement this is over 2011. I loved the demo, so much so that I had no desire to continue my 2011 saves, and just uninstalled the game. For another year, it's time to say goodbye to my social life, and build a FOOTBALL (not hand egg!) dynasty!

Just started my Brighton save at 1pm and have closed it down for the night, only got to July 15th :P made a few good signings though.

Will play more tomorrow :)

I'm so disappointed the edition is done and steam still deny me to play... :(

loooooooooool i downloaded via steam and was able to start playing 3 hours before midnight!

Quick question: How many of you when u start your season replace coaches? I'm looking to start with ManU and they have about 5000000 coaches. Is it even worth firing them and hiring my own staff?

Quick question: How many of you when u start your season replace coaches? I'm looking to start with ManU and they have about 5000000 coaches. Is it even worth firing them and hiring my own staff?

Everytime. I try to get a least one expert for each training category

Back