Football Manager 2012 Release Date - October 21st 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 130
  • Views Views 173K
Just play 11 till xmas...thats what I plan to do...have the same situation with my missus...doesnt like me spending so much time playing footie games :P

Yeah going to, and work on a tactic on demo. only a demo, but it'll give me an idea of what works and what doesn't. Going to continue save with created club after reaching the CL. She thinks I'm bad just wait til the kids get their Xbox games lol.

You will play it more than them... :P

Well i could have gotten FM but treated myself to FIFA and iv been told im not allowed any more games till Xmas now. I downloaded the demo but havnt got into it yet. doubt i will as it will leave me wanting the full game then.

As far as I'm aware it's forbidden to do that. But it's defo better under steam tbh. auto patches, achievements...it's worth it. not had any problems. When I think about it, I could get the rest of the achievements I haven't got yet for FM 11....still got quite a few if I'm not mistaken.........

But seeing you've not used it before, it's worth it imo.
Oh well, you can't blame me for trying.

Although you may want to avoid the Everton thread as I intend to post a few screenshots of über-Barkley as soon as I can.

Oh well, you can't blame me for trying.

Although you may want to avoid the Everton thread as I intend to post a few screenshots of über-Barkley as soon as I can.

No, it's appreciated. Just think it goes against their policy of t&cs (i think). Thanks for the warning too about the Barkley screenshots too lol. Though I expect him to be a beast

hey guyz im preloading fm12 on steam. Its available to preload now

Have just had an email from Zavvi saying that my order has been despatched ^^)

Postman walked down my road this morning with 3 game sized packages when I was leaving for school.
I was excited all day in school, then came home and it hadn't arrived yet.

Hopefully tomorrow so

Not sure whether to wait for christmas for this, looking forward to it though so might end up just buying it at the weekend.

if the game is installing via steam will some of us lucky ones who receive the game early tomorrow will we be able to play it or will steam lock it out untill friday?

what does the pre-load mean on steam?

Pre-load means you can download it before the release date, enabling you to play as soon as it hits 00:01 on friday.

if the game is installing via steam will some of us lucky ones who receive the game early tomorrow will we be able to play it or will steam lock it out untill friday?

See above. The game will be locked until 00:01 on Friday then it will go live, this is regardless of whether you have a disc or a digital version.

Pre-loading with 4 MB/s per computer on 2 computers. Ahhh yeaaahh.

Shopto have dispatched it :D

Will hopefully have tomorrow (yes i know I cant play it though)

When will FM-Base customers get their key and download instructions via email?? Will it be before 12am so we get chance to pre download? Or will we not be able to play the game at 12am as promised?

Back