Football Manager 2013 Demo - Download Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also dont forget its a bank holiday weekend so it could even be out as late as monday...

Sorry to put a dampner on things for people :p

Since when has this monday been a bank holiday????

They just said that they are working overtime trying to fix all the issues.

I mean, really, the game is a mess. So I wouldn't expect it for a couple more days.

But if they are working hard on it, then i suspect a half baked demo release by Sunday is possible. And highly likely.

They just said that they are working overtime trying to fix all the issues.

I mean, really, the game is a mess. So I wouldn't expect it for a couple more days.

But if they are working hard on it, then i suspect a half baked demo release by Sunday is possible. And highly likely.

Dont assume anything. On the state of the game or on the demo. There is only one person on this forum who can actually talk about it with any authority, and he isnt allowed to.

It's a beta, incidentally a beta code that hasn't been upgraded for around 10 weeks, what exactly were you expecting? 10 weeks of fixes implemented shortly will make a whole world of difference.

No point in even releasing the demo the full game is only 7 day's away now

Why not exactly? The demo has always been released "around" a week before the full release.

Be patient. It wont arrive any quicker. Try doing something else like read a book, compose a light opera or figure out cold fusion.

Can I somehow set my Steam to download the Demo when it comes out over the weekend so come Monday morning when I am back in the office it will be ready to play?

Don't think so mate, it will more than likely require a manual click of the "install" button to download.

Have you got the beta on that computer though? The beta may well be pretty identical to the demo candidate anyway and if Steam is running on that system, it should automatically update.

Or live your life while you have chance. It'll disappear soon enough. Speaking from experience :(

Breaking Bad is helping me get through the wait for the demo. I really, really do pray it comes out today!

I think that one has already been quashed though Jack, seems as though it will be during the weekend.

Breaking Bad is helping me get through the wait for the demo. I really, really do pray it comes out today!

Same here,tv shows are keeping me alive.
If you're out of breaking bad episodes take a look at suits,himym or game of thrones:p.

lets stay on topic here people...

Movies & Television

if you want to talk about Series etc...

but agreed, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Dexter, Suits, Modern Family and Homeland are some of the best shows on tv at the moment ;) also watching them all :p hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.