Football Manager 2013 Release Date

• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 375
  • Views Views 384K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it to work now haha! As I had a look on SI Forums and people who bought the CD Copy like me and downloaded the beta have to install it again with a new code inside the box :$

I will be booting up the PC after I finish work in 5 hours time to upgrade from Beta the the full version. Hopefully it won't take too long to download. I am anticipating a quick sleep and then a couple of days of fm :)

Got it to work now haha! As I had a look on SI Forums and people who bought the CD Copy like me and downloaded the beta have to install it again with a new code inside the box :$
Looks like i have to wait until the morning then for when my cd copy arrives:(
still! better than not having it at all :3

My copy of the game arrived earlier and I did the install before work so hopefully the switch over to the full version from beta should be instant.

aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wont work

for people still waiting for update, check your emails, if you bought your BETA key from an onlineshop they will have sent u a new key for the full game..

for people still waiting for update, check your emails, if you bought your BETA key from an onlineshop they will have sent u a new key for the full game..

Where's the mother when you need her

PafcLad, the joys of buying a physical copy rather than a digital copy huh? I would of gone digital but my connection isn't that fast let alone that good lol

Once the full version has updated from the Beta, will that mean any previous beta saves will be updated also, if you get me

Once the full version has updated from the Beta, will that mean any previous beta saves will be updated also, if you get me

Any beta save files will be compatible with the full version so don't panic :P

Will it have all the perks of the full version, or will it still be in beta mode?

PafcLad, the joys of buying a physical copy rather than a digital copy huh? I would of gone digital but my connection isn't that fast let alone that good lol

Exactly the same here haha

Will it have all the perks of the full version, or will it still be in beta mode?

I assume it should have all the perks of the full version, I won't know until I try it myself.

i didnt even realise it was released tonight. Thought the disc in the post was early lol. Been playing 2 hours of beta -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back