Football Manager 2013 Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh...the i will take the steam and buy the game:) i tought i should play for both...can someone give me a link to download steam?:)

Not only did i make a **** of myself last night trying to download it when I couldn't cos I needed the disk....but now my copy hasn't been delivered, ****** off to the max.

oh...the i will take the steam and buy the game:) i tought i should play for both...can someone give me a link to download steam?:)

Welcome to Steam

It's the first link to come up in Google when you look up Steam. I don't want to sound too harsh but you really could've figured out all these things for yourself in a few minutes.

search BucovinaDogs and you will get addicted looking at those pictures :)

whats wrong...installed the game from cd but at the bottom of my screen its said Beta..tryed update on steam..still Beta..
looks like i have to play the beta version this year.oh that will be cool

whats wrong...installed the game from cd but at the bottom of my screen its said Beta..tryed update on steam..still Beta..
looks like i have to play the beta version this year.oh that will be cool
Same man, stupid BETA

found it out now..steam ---> Library and at the bottom of the screen "add a game". write your prod.key you got from steam or last page on the manual..then download.
try this..hope it will work for you

+ STEAM[/URL]
Quite sad one can't afford the whole £19.50 a lot of us paid for it. If I recall FM12 hacked couldn't go beyond patch 12.04. U only had to turn on the game to win a match. Whoop dee doo Basil!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh. Morons been reported anyway. Was a matter of time before his kind surfaced from under the dirty stone from whence he lives

Status
Not open for further replies.