Football Manager 2013 Release Date

• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 375
  • Views Views 384K
Status
Not open for further replies.
ME has defo been improved, couldnt win a game in the BETA and i just won my first competitive match 4-0...happy days! :D

i have won 5 out of 6 sesons in BETA. I dont think after 1 game you can say the ME is improved.
And i scored the stupidest goal i have seen , after updating to full from beta.

well considering i havent even managed to win 4 matches after playing maybe 30 games and not being able to score goals practically ever, i do think it has been improved. Defenders are better, goalies are better, the ME in general is better...

I bought the DVD, and installed the game. But can't play, because when I try to start the game it shows:

"This game is currently unavailable ( Application running )."

And I even can't play FM 2012.

Can anybody help me?

My impression after one match last night is pretty positive. It's only one game so it's not exactly conclusive, but still, I get the feeling the defending and goalkeeping has improved. My defenders seemed to get pretty tight on attackers and challenged for the ball much more often. I saw a few instances where my defenders closed an attacker down and waited for an opportunity to tackle or forced him to make a wayward pass. I'm seeing more realistic interceptions as well. No goalkeeper madness so far. On the attacking side everthing seemed a bit more incisive and less boring.

All in all promising stuff. It was just one game, but it was better (more realistic) than anything the previous match engines ever produced. I'm looking forward to exploring it more in depth when I get home from work.

I bought the DVD, and installed the game. But can't play, because when I try to start the game it shows:

Can anybody help me?

What you wanna do is press: Ctrl, Alt + Delete, (Or left click the toolbar) Load up TaskManager, then go on processes and end the proccess of FM13 if thats not there then end Steam and restart! Hope this helps mate!

If you install via the cd, does it install over the beta? do you have to install all graphics/logos etc again? Cheers

Can anybody help me?

i would try doing the truffle shuffle - it often helps!!

If you install via the cd, does it install over the beta? do you have to install all graphics/logos etc again? Cheers

You won't need to install all graphics/logos again. I installed with the cd over the beta version and had no problems. If in doubt then back them up.

Hey i wan't to play the demo version and after that if is looking good i will buy the full game...but for the demo i don't want to give any money..is there any way to download only the demo with that key?

Hey i wan't to play the demo version and after that if is looking good i will buy the full game...but for the demo i don't want to give any money..is there any way to download only the demo with that key?

The demo is free

i mention that i don't have a steam and the game will be buyed from the shop

i mention that i don't have a steam and the game will be buyed from the shop

You'll be better off downloading Steam as you're going to need it anyway to activate the game when you buy it

for the steam i need to play also right?

Yup. Steam is needed to activate and play (and download the data editor). Once downloaded if preferred you can play it offline-but that would be mad as it has network play on steam servers lol

then i think i would wait for piratated version for the game...if it was only the game...to pay it was ok...but for steam also...

then i think i would wait for piratated version for the game...if it was only the game...to pay it was ok...but for steam also...

You don't pay for steam. And I strongly advise against obtaining a pirated version of the game-it can net you a ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back