Football Manager 2014 - Announced

Miles has mentioned (somewhere) that there are 10 new tactical roles coming to the TC for this years game. :)

Miles has mentioned (somewhere) that there are 10 new tactical roles coming to the TC for this years game. :)

Really? Anyone want to hazard a guess as to what they might be? Central winger one of them maybe?

Really? Anyone want to hazard a guess as to what they might be? Central winger one of them maybe?

Could well be. :) I will get you started:

Miles said:
Among the advancements are up to 10 new player-roles, including a shadow striker and a regista ("a deeper deep-lying playmaker")

10 new player roles? Fiver says at least one of them will just be a player role we already have renamed and slightly different.

Regarding the cloud save, is that optional? What happens when I can't get the internet and want to go into offline mode, will I still be able to get to the save files? Thanks :D

Correct me If Iam wrong but I cant see many changes in the TC. The tatctics are the same, they just renamed them - instead of running with ball often, they have driblle more etc. New roles? You could already have them by chaniging sliders etc. This just looks like a gimmick. I hope there will at least be more options regarding closing down.

Correct me If Iam wrong but I cant see many changes in the TC. The tatctics are the same, they just renamed them - instead of running with ball often, they have driblle more etc. New roles? You could already have them by chaniging sliders etc. This just looks like a gimmick. I hope there will at least be more options regarding closing down.

You couldn't have them by changing sliders, because they they wouldn't work with any shouts

Ill proberly buy it 1-2 month after release - last years horrible beta purchase and starting months gave a new experience ;)

[video=youtube;unGCQn0USCM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unGCQn0USCM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[video=youtube;ZcH9ugERyDA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcH9ugERyDA[/video]

Been waiting for this before deciding whether to buy or not.

Adding more leagues. better scouting, transfer deadline day, remove unlockables.

Most importantly for me, being able to remove divisions within a nation.

SOLD.

Is Fm14 available to buy now and then play two weeks before release date? If so is online play available at this point?

got my beta code today cant wait to play.

Am looking forward in using my vita in the classic mode.

Is Fm14 available to buy now and then play two weeks before release date? If so is online play available at this point?

Im not certain, but I would say no. If I remember correctly, you couldn't on the FM13 beta, so I guess it will be the same for FM14

So what's the best place to order from where they give me a code, and don't send the game case?