Football Manager 2014 - Announced

if you order game today do you get it today?? through the steam??? need to play this game asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you order game today do you get it today?? through the steam??? need to play this game asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breed, take a pill and relax.

31st of October rings a bell? That's right! :D

The concept of pre-ordering items is that you get them for release date not beforehand.

2 weeks i think

There isn't a set date.

But the beta is due roughly two weeks before the full release. When I posted, it was three weeks from release meaning that the beta would be due in a week or so from when I posted. Last year, I think it was a day earlier than expected. Although I was probably drunk at the time.

i think beta is out next friday ?

There isn't a set date.

Hopefully people that have pre-ordered will realise the beta isn't the full game. You are basically mass testers for two weeks. Don't post threads ranting and raving about this bug and that bug. Go onto SI forums and submit the bug. That's the point.

Hopefully people that have pre-ordered will realise the beta isn't the full game. You are basically mass testers for two weeks. Don't post threads ranting and raving about this bug and that bug. Go onto SI forums and submit the bug. That's the point.

I bet there will be some form of moaning within 24 hours of release and no doubt by a new member to the forum who has only signed up to rant lol

View attachment 448877
clip_image001.png
THIS IS JUST A TESTERRRrrr

Fbkgfidfbd