Football Manager 2014 Beta - First Impressions

strange my pre n post match intrrviews have gone since i played after update.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Enjoying the financial challenge of FM14. Even though I'm Man Utd I rarely get above ?20m to spend a season. Contracts talks are tougher and I'm left replacing high earners with young stars.

This may just be due to the loan repayments.

I'm in 2016. Does anyone know when the loan repayments stop for Man Utd? Playing FMC and it doesn't say

Enjoying the financial challenge of FM14. Even though I'm Man Utd I rarely get above ?20m to spend a season. Contracts talks are tougher and I'm left replacing high earners with young stars.

This may just be due to the loan repayments.

I'm in 2016. Does anyone know when the loan repayments stop for Man Utd? Playing FMC and it doesn't say

And now you know how Arsene Wenger's felt for all of these years.

Some of the instructions were greyed out (assuming it's them) but when hovering over that task it says it's not compatible so it's not the clearest of instructions. At least not to me.

thanks for clearing it up but was there any need to be condesending?
It wasn't intended to be typed in that way (was just trying to help), apologies if it offended.

Has anybody suffered with an awful lot of injuries? Both me and my friend who plays too have being getting an awful amount of injuries, mostly big lengthy injuries too!