Football Manager 2014 - New Features / Changes you would like to see

1. Like what most have said, to be able to use the manager's earning. Maybe to obtain a higher coaching qualification. Start the game with an additional selection of coaching qualification. Then we have to use our earning to obtain the next level.

2. During the match to be able to select some manager's reaction / body language. Not a 3D graphic but just a quick select.
Eg if the team just conceeded an unlucky goal, I can select an option to cheer the team on to boost some morale. OR when the team conceeded a bad goal, i can select an option to shout at the players. Each reaction will maybe just last for 10-20 seconds. OR impatiently walking along the touchline. Players should be able to react to manager's body language.

3. salary. I believe many has touch on this. A lot of over the top demand. Need to fine-tune this to be a bit more realistic.

4. Transfer. Same here, this topic has been touched a lot. A player rated 10mil, I cannot even sell for 1mil, sometime even Free and no one wants.

5. Paying player's salary. Sometime when we sell players they demand for a certain amount of salary until the end of their contract. But this never happen when we buy players.

6. Feeder / parent clubs. Can we approach clubs and suggest our own feeder / parent clubs?
Like Middlesbrough / Crewe has good youth setup, I would like to link with them and get first options on their youths.

7. Training sessions. I would like more hands-on for training. Like the old CM/FM. 5 a side, gym training, sprint, etc. Maybe can take charge of training match sessions, practice match. And more information on player's performance during training.

8. Hold celebration to boost morale when qualifying for a finals, winning a finals, etc
And maybe result in some troublemaking players over-staying the night drinking. And getting into trouble. Then more fines dish out... haha...

I'd like a tactic creator app, i can use while at work on my nexus, when bored. :)

I was thinking, they have Fans Player Of The Season, but I would like to see Fans Goal of The Season... You often see it on a clubs page/website that their fans have chosen goal of the season.. I would love to see that my fans have chosen their top/top 3 goals of the season!

Don't know if it's on there but id like to see attribute changes for staff like you do with players!

My main addition to FM would be updates of the leagues and start a save mid-season.

For example, when I get bored of a save I want to start a new one. I feel it would be awesome if FM released monthly updates of the leagues based on real life so I can start a new save in January for example with a team that might be struggling IRL. This would be better rather than starting all over again back in July.
These updates should only go up to the end of the season otherwise people wont buy the new one.

The ability to set opposition instructions before the game, when you receive the scout report. This way you can identify their key threats early and set instructions with a plan in mind. Perhaps this could factor in to the match prep training, i.e. the more match prep focus, the more prepared your players are to deal with their CPU counterparts.

My main addition to FM would be updates of the leagues and start a save mid-season.

For example, when I get bored of a save I want to start a new one. I feel it would be awesome if FM released monthly updates of the leagues based on real life so I can start a new save in January for example with a team that might be struggling IRL. This would be better rather than starting all over again back in July.
These updates should only go up to the end of the season otherwise people wont buy the new one.

I've got a feeling, but I'm not certain, that they can't do that due to licensing issues. Don't quote me on this, but I think for example because they do not have the full Premier League license, realising monthly updates with all the current BPL data might be a breach of that in some way. Would be a nice touch though, but because of the above and factoring in the potential effort of adding all the extra injuries etc., I can't see it happening. Best thing to do is to keep it in the virtual universe and just holiday to a certain point in the season, and add a new user as manager of a struggling club of your choice.

Better trophy celebrations . Rendering the game face graphics of your players for a short 3D pitch side celebration would be very cool !! With an actual trophy !!