So what about pausing the game? I guess that would have to be removed too, for this feature to have any point at all? Meaning I can't pause it to make some food, and can't go to the bathroom during half-time. There are some weird requests here in this thread...Timed halftime would be a great feature so you dont have forever to make your changes.
While your idea is different. I don't agree with it.
lso if 1-2-3 of your players win an award for goals scoring, team player etc,etc you should get an attribute point to put into there stats at the end of season
Something I want to see is to discuss new sponsorship and marketing deals. For example to sign deals in foreign countries (China, USA, Japan,...) to improve the reputation
I agree with every one but 4. I think that, despite realistic, it would be too random and probably unfair. Though maybe some conditions like the team performing poorly could lead to such behavior from the fans.With regards to spending earnings, let's all be careful before we morph this beautiful game into a farcical management experience like FIFA Manager!
Really though I would like to see:
1. In the player history tab, instead of just showing league goals each season in the main table, why can't they just put total goals in all competitions and have the breakdown at the bottom, so have separate bits for league, cup and continental at the bottom.
2. Remove idiotic press options like:
'I've never really heard about Sir Alex Ferguson so I don't care what he says about me.' - maybe if a manager had a high enough reputation that option could be removed, just a small gripe of mine.
3. Not exactly to do with the management aspect but at the end of each year you are given the opportunity to change your kits, just to add a bit of realism, instead of sticking with the same shirt for 20 straight seasons.
4. Maybe if you are managing a team who's fans are notorious for violence you could be fined for the behavior of the fans or even have to play a game behind closed doors now and again. Similarly in derby matches which are heated, (Old Firm, Boca vs River, Milan derby etc) player brawls could occur, leading to fines etc and perhaps press follow up.
5. Also if you travel around a lot, eg Pentagon challenge, it has been proven that if you know more languages you find it easier to pick up new languages, so say if you knew four languages you could learn another language in a shorter space of time than someone who only knew English. Same would go for foreign players.
6. If you have a controversial type player, think Balotelli or Odenwinge, you could react to interviews that they did in the press on things like maybe that they are the hub of the team or that they want to leave and will do anything to do so. Maybe also reactions to their off field antics.
7.. Just one final one. When Melburg left Villa as a fan's favorite he bought every fan a shirt on his last game. It would be cool if your club legend's might do that on their last game for the club before retirement, some short of lasting gesture, just a small thing but it would increase the realistic feel of that player having a true love for the club etc.
YES please, this has been bothering me for some time now. I would very much like a total games played (sub)/goals/assists overview, instead of season by season. It's very annoying having to add them all together to see what a player's ratio is. Unless there's some awesome way of figuring this out that I haven't discovered yet...1. In the player history tab, instead of just showing league goals each season in the main table, why can't they just put total goals in all competitions and have the breakdown at the bottom, so have separate bits for league, cup and continental at the bottom.