Ncfc4lyf1

Reaction score
First version will be out soon! Suggestions are welcome! What I want to include...
- Promotions/relegations
- Transfers
- Released players
- Contracts
- Tournament history changes (new winners etc)
- Manager changes
- Stadia changes
- Budget changes
- Player changes (injuries, bans, attributes, OVR)
- European qualification

So I'd love some suggestions etc to get me started!

1st off, Brendan Rodgers has signed a new deal at Liverpool till 2018 from The Guardian. Liverpool also have 60m to spend. Make it 25m and that would be fine. Blame my dad if people don't like it. :)

1st off, Brendan Rodgers has signed a new deal at Liverpool till 2018 from The Guardian. Liverpool also have 60m to spend. Make it 25m and that would be fine. Blame my dad if people don't like it. :)

Okay mate, haha why should I blame him? :)

He told me! He goes on like, EVERY lfc forum there is though!

He told me! He goes on like, EVERY lfc forum there is though!

Budget is now ?25 milllion, and Rodgers is there until 2018 done! It is good for me as well with Liverpool my second team haha

:( Almost as sad as getting Red Star randomly in the Champions League Challenge. :(

:( Almost as sad as getting Red Star randomly in the Champions League Challenge. :(

That's terrible, I've done all the promotions/relegations in England now. Will update league position finishes then upload.

ooh was just about to start a new save with Rotherham but will maybe wait now till the upload so i can start in the championship.
will it be uploaded tonight?
Cheers for the super quick effort

ooh was just about to start a new save with Rotherham but will maybe wait now till the upload so i can start in the championship.

Very Likely. :)

There will be an update tonight with Rotherham in the Championship.