Please do not guess the budgets and give them to teams, nobody knows what any team has to spend, whatsoever. I go on most Everton forums and I know sweet **** all about what happens behind the scenes.

**** I even work for Burnley Football Club as their Camera Operator and I still know **** all. Don't ruin the update please!

Logically Everton will have quite a bit of money availible, but none of us know if the extra ?20m is for transfers, whether we'll see the ?30m we made last summer and didn't spend etc..

NCFC4lyf, To be hones tmate Liverpool will have more to spend but none of us know for certain, just try not to guess them, it can ruin an update just like random CA/PA's.

Logically Everton will have quite a bit of money availible, but none of us know if the extra ?20m is for transfers, whether we'll see the ?30m we made last summer and didn't spend etc..

NCFC4lyf, To be hones tmate Liverpool will have more to spend but none of us know for certain, just try not to guess them, it can ruin an update just like random CA/PA's.

Maybe only add the stuff that we know is certain instead of guessing is a good idea, yeah

Thank you guys for the post, update will be out this evening.

Are you doing any of the player releases from the lower divisions? Championship,league one,league 2.

Albrighton to Leicester. Everton fitness coach Steve Tashijan has left Duncan Ferguson is now first team coach

Albrighton to Leicester. Everton fitness coach Steve Tashijan has left Duncan Ferguson is now first team coach
I missed albrighton accidentally, Everton coaches done for next update. Scottish football will be covered as well probably but not priority

Conference updates done - All released players/new contracts

Championship - League 2 players done (released/new contracts) hopefully I can release a new update this evening.

Premiership updates, competition history and Champions League will be in this update. Scotland is not my priority, but if you have any suggestions I will do them!

Summer update version 3 - Summer Update 2014

Main addition is correct teams in the Champions League/Europa League for next season (bar 9 teams that are in current qualification positions but season not finished)

NOTE: Louis van Gaal is United manager on game (just called Jan Jansen as unlicensed)

Enjoy! :D

Next update will mainly include:
- Team competition history
- Club World Cup championship amendments (winners, teams qualified etc)
- Banned players/Injured players removed
- Remove points deductions
- Other small glitch fixes (ie Gary Mills error at Wrexham, Jan Jansen rename etc..)
- FA Trophy/JPT winners

Last edited:
wont allow me to start new game with English league..

error; require minimum of 22 teams for skrill north, found only 21