I've amended all the clubs "last season" changes meaning all the cup entries will be normal etc?

It doesn't say. Is there any way of starting in te 2014/15 season???

You cannot start in 2014/15 season, and yes Europe will be done.

Please do not guess the budgets and give them to teams, nobody knows what any team has to spend, whatsoever. I go on most Everton forums and I know sweet **** all about what happens behind the scenes.

**** I even work for Burnley Football Club as their Camera Operator and I still know **** all. Don't ruin the update please!

Please do not guess the budgets and give them to teams, nobody knows what any team has to spend, whatsoever. I go on most Everton forums and I know sweet **** all about what happens behind the scenes.

**** I even work for Burnley Football Club as their Camera Operator and I still know **** all. Don't ruin the update please!
Ok but surely 25 million is reasonable for Liverpool?

Due to extra Tv money all clubs will have bigger budgets. Everton will have a net ?20m at least

Thanks for doing this mate, I was creating my own summer update but I'm glad somebody has put more effort and time into it. Nice work, and I'm looking forward to playing this.