depending on what team you are. Sign Danny Batth from Wolves i paid 900k for him for leeds and I am getting 12m bids after a couple of seasons

Here are a few Belgian players or a Belgian team: J. Denayer (City), A. Januzaj and A. Pereira(Man UTD), C. Musonda (Chelsea), Y.F. Carrasco (Monaco), A. Mitrovic, C. Mbemba, D. Praet, M. Bruno and Y. Tielemans (all Anderlecht) J. Malanda and T. Hazard (Zulte Waregem), B. Engels (Club Brugge), H. Van Der Bruggen (AA Gent), I. Ciss?, I. Ezekiel and M. Batshuayi (all Standard Luik), Bakkali (PSV). View certainly Tielemans (31/12/96)

Here are a few Belgian players or a Belgian team: J. Denayer (City), A. Januzaj and A. Pereira(Man UTD), C. Musonda (Chelsea), Y.F. Carrasco (Monaco), A. Mitrovic, C. Mbemba, D. Praet, M. Bruno and Y. Tielemans (all Anderlecht) J. Malanda and T. Hazard (Zulte Waregem), B. Engels (Club Brugge), H. Van Der Bruggen (AA Gent), I. Ciss?, I. Ezekiel and M. Batshuayi (all Standard Luik), Bakkali (PSV). View certainly Tielemans (31/12/96)
that list lacks lestienne ! nice one tho.

I'm playing as Man utd and signed Andros Townsend and Ashley Westwood, and they look to have great potential! Townsend has scored 4 in 7 and set up 4 swell

View attachment 461243

This guy is most likely a wonderkid. (i think he is lacking the reputation to gain the tag though.) my scouts give him 4* when compared to Eriksen and Janujai (sp?) He still has 2 1/2* stars current till he hits potential and is already at those stats. will sign him in Jan 2015 and see how he fits into my team.

Andreas cornelius

Hi I'm Cardiff and my two strikers odemwingie and cornelius. Odemwingie scored me 10 goals so not a bad return cornelius on the other hand was absolutely shocking with no goals scored who can I have too replace them has need too finish mid table in second season got a budget of 30 million

Hi I'm Cardiff and my two strikers odemwingie and cornelius. Odemwingie scored me 10 goals so not a bad return cornelius on the other hand was absolutely shocking with no goals scored who can I have too replace them has need too finish mid table in second season got a budget of 30 million

try Vela, Doumbia, Yilmaz, Damiao or although he is old he is dirt cheap try Eto'o any of these score a tonne of goals in the BPL

julian green :bayern
herman stengel: can sign on free

Jean Marie Dongou - Barcelona.

I am in the 22/23 season with Liverpool and I bought him for ?8.5 million in my first season, he played 23 and scored 1. However in every season since then he has scored 30+ goals and has won World Player of the Year in 7 of the last 8 seasons.

Definitely worth a buy.

Also after a few seasons in the game keep an eye on Banfield FC in Argentina, they are an academy of amazing talent at really low prices.

matsour wont sign with any club, whenever i try and offer him a contract

Adam Campbell from Newcastle. Great striker after a good few years.

Jean Marie Dongou 18 years old Barcelona Striker
Eder Alvarez Balanta 20 years old River Plate Centre Back
Youri Tielemans 17 years old Anderlecht Central Midfielder (All of these players have a potential of 4 stars)

Jose Gerardo 18 years old Manchester City Goalkeeper 5 stars potential very good player

Rescaldani from Velez. 40 goals first season in the championship, 30 goals in the premier league after promotion

ross barkley, jon stones both everton players, samuel umtiti,

How come no one has mentioned Kevin Mendez from Penarol. Turns into a WORLD CLASS Player. Got him with my Danish side for 450k? right at the start. Had to offer him way higher wages than the competing teams though. He is highest paid at my side, even though he is only 18 when arriving.

All the big European clubs want him, but I keep refuse to sell him. Hasn't been unhappy so far. :)