Sead Kolasinac (Schalke)
Bahrudin Atajic (Celtic)
Andrej Modic (AC Milan) ..There is a lot of more but they are mentioned and these 3 not ;)

Hey guys!

I like Koray G?nter (Dortmund), Romarinho (Corinthians), Rafal Wolski (Fiorentina), Nelson Oliveira (SLB) and Marc-Andr? ter Stegen (Gladbach).

They are very good players and they aren't expensive, except ter Stegen.

See you guys!

Out of interest, does anyone know of a list somewhere of all the -10 wonderkids there's ever been on FM? I'm fascinated to see who'd be on it, beyond the obvious Rooney, Messi, Aguero etc. (Odds on Paul Pogba having a 180+ PA? Quite high, I think. That kid is a monster.)

For FM14, I've got hopes for Saido Berahino at West Brom, Serge Gnabry of Arsenal, the titan that is Ross Barkley, and although he's gone beyond 'young player', Andros Townsend, who's had an incredible 2013 and I hope finally gets some recognition from Sports Interactive.

Out of interest, does anyone know of a list somewhere of all the -10 wonderkids there's ever been on FM? I'm fascinated to see who'd be on it, beyond the obvious Rooney, Messi, Aguero etc. (Odds on Paul Pogba having a 180+ PA? Quite high, I think. That kid is a monster.)

For FM14, I've got hopes for Saido Berahino at West Brom, Serge Gnabry of Arsenal, the titan that is Ross Barkley, and although he's gone beyond 'young player', Andros Townsend, who's had an incredible 2013 and I hope finally gets some recognition from Sports Interactive.

Something like "Where are they now?"

You'll be disappointed. Attribute data was done a number of months ago. All 4 might have had a slight CA increase, but their performances this season won't be reflected until the patch after the January window.

Centurion- Played for Racing Club now signed on loan with Genoa. Labeled the next Di Maria
Angel Correa- Player on San Lorenzo, similar to Lavezzi. Had a breakout year last season.
Lanzini- River Plate #10, Plays as a CAM or DLF/IF. Leading scorer for River last season.
Vietto- Also on Racing Club. Very similar play style to Saviola in his first years.
De Paul- Another Racing Club wonderkid, recently given the #10 jersey. Plays similar to Lamela except in a more central position.
Also keep an eye on Giovanni Simeone on River Plate. He is the son of the Aletico Madrid manager and is now with the first team, started the first three games.

Jaja argentino al palo... Igual que yo.
Coincido en los que pusiste, y agregar?a a tonso de newells.
En realidad todo el equipo de newells deber?a ser una bomba, pero son grandes.
No te olvides de Balanta.

Hopefully Jordan Rossiter from Liverpool and Jeremy Boga of Chelsea.

I think they need to start giving english prospects more respect as they are generally lower than other nations youngsters.

Players like:-

JEROME SINCLAIR
Liverpool, striker

JORDAN ROSSITER
Liverpool, Robbie Fowler said next "Gerrard", midfielder

RUBEN LOFTUS-CHEEK
Chelsea, midfielder

MAX CLAYTON
Crewe, striker

JACK GREALISH
Aston Villa, winger

DIEGO POYET
Charlton, midfielder

IZZY BROWN
West Brom, forward

Josh McEachran
Chelsea, midfielder

Nath Chalobah
Chelsea, midfielder

Jason Lowe
Blackburn, midfielder

Callum McMannaman
Wigan, winger/forward

Connor Wickham
Sunderland, striker

George Green
Everton, "next Rooney" but att midfielder

Saido Berahino
West Ham, striker

These are my picks for English talents anyways

I think they need to start giving english prospects more respect as they are generally lower than other nations youngsters.

JEROME SINCLAIR
Liverpool, striker

JORDAN ROSSITER

RUBEN LOFTUS-CHEEK
Chelsea, midfielder

MAX CLAYTON
Crewe, striker

JACK GREALISH
Aston Villa, winger

DIEGO POYET
Charlton, midfielder

IZZY BROWN
West Brom, forward

Josh McEachran
Chelsea, midfielder

Nath Chalobah
Chelsea, midfielder

Jason Lowe
Blackburn, midfielder

Callum McMannaman
Wigan, winger/forward

Connor Wickham
Sunderland, striker

George Green

Saido Berahino
West Ham, striker

Clayton has a 1 in 8 goalscoring record in League 1 and 2...
McEachran hasn't progressed at all in the last 3 years but still has a good PA
Wickham was never prolific at Ipswich, and has scored 1 Premier League goal

None of the above warrant any sort of improvement.

Chalobah, Berahino and Mcmanaman will all be improved.

The first wonderkids I think of are Bagnack, Vitinho, Sanabria, Victor Andrade and Dongou

Clayton has a 1 in 8 goalscoring record in League 1 and 2...
McEachran hasn't progressed at all in the last 3 years but still has a good PA
Wickham was never prolific at Ipswich, and has scored 1 Premier League goal

None of the above warrant any sort of improvement.

Chalobah, Berahino and Mcmanaman will all be improved.

Agree

JEROME SINCLAIR
Liverpool, striker

JORDAN ROSSITER

RUBEN LOFTUS-CHEEK
Chelsea, midfielder

MAX CLAYTON
Crewe, striker

JACK GREALISH
Aston Villa, winger

DIEGO POYET
Charlton, midfielder

IZZY BROWN
West Brom, forward

Josh McEachran
Chelsea, midfielder

Nath Chalobah
Chelsea, midfielder

Jason Lowe
Blackburn, midfielder

Callum McMannaman
Wigan, winger/forward

Connor Wickham
Sunderland, striker

George Green

Saido Berahino
West Ham, striker

I'm sorry, but this is biased. Most of the players you've mentioned have the potential to be Premier League rotation players, but that's about it (bar a few), and that's only if they fulfil their potential.

There is a reason why foreign youngsters have better ratings, SI aren't fools you know.

What player/s do you think should be potential stars in Football Manager 2014, what players should turn world class after few years. I think personally that Hachim Mastour will be brilliant in the next game.
Please post your
suggestions here guys. Thank you

Hachim Mastour has just been voted the number 1 young player in the world according to this list, www.footballbettingodds.co.uk/wonderkids-2014-1-hachim-mastour, so he's bound to be class.

There's 99 other quality prospects in there too so plenty of food for thought for FM 2014!

Last edited:
Jed Wallace is looking class not just cos im a Pompey fan but he is starting to attract interest from the Premier League now and doesnt Berahino play for West Brom not West Ham

Yeah you're right, Jed Wallace is a bit of an omission. It's all speculative though isn't it - any one of these is young enough to come good, or just as easily drift off into obscurity.

JEROME SINCLAIR
Liverpool, striker

JORDAN ROSSITER

RUBEN LOFTUS-CHEEK
Chelsea, midfielder

MAX CLAYTON
Crewe, striker

JACK GREALISH
Aston Villa, winger

DIEGO POYET
Charlton, midfielder

IZZY BROWN
West Brom, forward

Josh McEachran
Chelsea, midfielder

Nath Chalobah
Chelsea, midfielder

Jason Lowe
Blackburn, midfielder

Callum McMannaman
Wigan, winger/forward

Connor Wickham
Sunderland, striker

George Green

Saido Berahino
West Ham, striker

1 problem with that list, Saido Berahino plays for West Brom, not West Ham ;)

Hachim Mastour would certainly make the criteria of a wonderkid.