Vietto
Nicolas Castillo
Bakkali
Depay
Vitinho
H Maguire
Ocampos
Romero (though he's become a monster with me, his dribbling, passing, and creativity skills seems a bit low to me)
Felipe Gutierrez
Sinclair (Liverpool)

Hachim Mastour would certainly make the criteria of a wonderkid.

We've just released a Top 100 Wonderkids list featuring Mastour at number one. No mean feat considering he's also the youngest on the entire list.

Take a look at the list here:

www.footballbettingodds.co.uk/wonderkids-2014-the-complete-list

I'ts all subjective of course and there's every chance he'll turn out to be the next Freddy Adu, still who doesn't enjoy a bit of hype.

Can somebody post a screenshot of Mastour on here at the beginning of the game? Also, does he/will he start off with a youth contract, or will he have already agreed to sign with AC Milan when he turns 17?

weird i cant find mastour at all, must not be int he game yet i guess?

Last edited:
I cant find Mastour in the game aswell. Does anyone know how to get him into the game?

I've got Italy with an enormous DB, he ain't there I'm afraid.

Probably, yeah, although that wouldn't have restricted him being in this version. Might go over to the bug forums and bogwash the Italian researchers, if it hasn't been done already.

Where they?! Have to admit I never checked, but I've never seen them become even remotely good enough for a prem team

Januzaj was good in FM13 and would have walked into any mid table premier league team.

Januzaj already looks good for me at the start of the game. I'm going to give him some minutes against easier teams but overall looks to be a great prospect.

Probably, yeah, although that wouldn't have restricted him being in this version. Might go over to the bug forums and bogwash the Italian researchers, if it hasn't been done already.

I've read somewhere (probably official SIGames forums) that SI cannot put in their DB a player younger than 16yo, so this should be the reason of Mastour missing.

Keita Balde from Lazio should have PA -9, and Bardi (GK owned by Inter on loan to Novara) too.

I've read somewhere (probably official SIGames forums) that SI cannot put in their DB a player younger than 16yo, so this should be the reason of Mastour missing.

Keita Balde from Lazio should have PA -9, and Bardi (GK owned by Inter on loan to Novara) too.

Hmm, yet Maupay was 15 at the start of last season's game? Admittedly, he turned 16 at the start of August, but still.

Will Hughes is proving to be a better signing for me on this version compared to fm 13, all for ?6m.

Hmm, yet Maupay was 15 at the start of last season's game? Admittedly, he turned 16 at the start of August, but still.
yup. but when he was in the game, he already had played a few games in Ligue 1. Maybe that counts as well.
Same thing with mbaye niang when he played for Caen and was so young as well. Depends of the country as well perhaps.

zdt2.png

Jonathan Silva 2017 - amazing