Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Football Manager 2015 Features Announcement & The FM Documentary (7th October)

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 15, 2005
Tonight marks the screening of An Alternative Reality: The Football Manager Documentary. It will be followed by a 30 minute features video of Football Manager 2015 followed by a Live Q&A.

Event Timings (all GMT):
19:15 - 20:35 - The Football Manager Documentary will be shown at selected Vue cinemas and also available to stream live if you're outside of the UK. More info here.
20:40 - 21:10pm - New Football Manager 2015 features video.
21:15 - 22:15pm - Live Q&A with the games director, Miles Jacobsen.

The Football Manager 2015 features video & Live Q&A can be watched live via Twitch.

NEW: ME Video

[video=youtube_share;H4J752MNCcA]http://youtu.be/H4J752MNCcA[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 7, 2010
They ain't showing it near me unfortunately so I'll check the stream out me thinks! Just want release to hurry up, why can't I just holiday till November!

Jul 7, 2010
Yes you're quite right, I just need my FM fix or EU4 for that matter I cannot get into that either because art of war is around the corner. I streamed some fm today on twitch as a test run was ok but my mic on my headset didn't pick my voice up to good. I ordered a separate mic today off ebay so will try again once that comes

Last edited by a moderator:

Vanjagl

Premium
Jul 14, 2010
www.fm-balkan.com
Yes you're quite right, I just need my FM fix or EU4 for that matter I cannot get into that either because art of war is around the corner. I streamed some fm today on twitch as a test run was ok but my mic on my headset didn't pick my voice up to good. I ordered a separate mic today off ebay so will try again once that comes
Send me PM with your twitch username so I can follow you.

GodCubed

Mod-ern Day Legend
Apr 11, 2010
It's all moot anyway. Whether those are real or not have very very little significance. Shall we move on?