Football Manager 2015 Features Announcement & The FM Documentary (7th October)

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tonight marks the screening of An Alternative Reality: The Football Manager Documentary. It will be followed by a 30 minute features video of Football Manager 2015 followed by a Live Q&A.

Event Timings (all GMT):
19:15 - 20:35 - The Football Manager Documentary will be shown at selected Vue cinemas and also available to stream live if you're outside of the UK. More info here.
20:40 - 21:10pm - New Football Manager 2015 features video.
21:15 - 22:15pm - Live Q&A with the games director, Miles Jacobsen.

The Football Manager 2015 features video & Live Q&A can be watched live via Twitch.

NEW: ME Video

[video=youtube_share;H4J752MNCcA]http://youtu.be/H4J752MNCcA[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll tune up for a livestream. Too bad I don't live in UK :(

They ain't showing it near me unfortunately so I'll check the stream out me thinks! Just want release to hurry up, why can't I just holiday till November!

Has any of the new features been released yet or speculated ?

Yes you're quite right, I just need my FM fix or EU4 for that matter I cannot get into that either because art of war is around the corner. I streamed some fm today on twitch as a test run was ok but my mic on my headset didn't pick my voice up to good. I ordered a separate mic today off ebay so will try again once that comes

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you're quite right, I just need my FM fix or EU4 for that matter I cannot get into that either because art of war is around the corner. I streamed some fm today on twitch as a test run was ok but my mic on my headset didn't pick my voice up to good. I ordered a separate mic today off ebay so will try again once that comes
Send me PM with your twitch username so I can follow you.

There were some leaked screenshots a couple of months ago, showed a couple of new features.
Those were fake, 8 month old photoshopped pictures made on Reddit.

Is this film going to be available online after these screenings?

It's all moot anyway. Whether those are real or not have very very little significance. Shall we move on?