Football Manager 2015 Features Announcement & The FM Documentary (7th October)

So what features are you guys looking/hoping to see in the video tonight? :)

So what features are you guys looking/hoping to see in the video tonight? :)
Better player interaction. Hopefully more in depth play with regards to the Reserve/youth system. Better press conferences.

Better player interaction. Hopefully more in depth play with regards to the Reserve/youth system. Better press conferences.

Yeah those are things that have been wanted by a lot of people for a while now, I think. I certainly do.

I think Training needs to be looked at in greater details. As it stand, I think it's too simplistic.

Also, Being able to offer your coaches interviews and hearing them tell you their coaching style and what their best area of coaching is would be a good addition. It'd make it them feel more like my back-room staff.

I know it will never happen. But for me included graphics logos,badges,flags,faces etc. Hate downloading new graphics every fm.

I know it will never happen. But for me included graphics logos,badges,flags,faces etc. Hate downloading new graphics every fm.

i thought you could just copy and paste into the new folder?

Edit - not that I have downloaded any packs this year but I'm sure I did that in FM13 with player photos

It's a sponsorship issue. The game would cost about €200 for them to break even considering the money SI would have to fork out for Premier League image rights alone.

I'd like some new media stuff the questions get really old fast some seem to been around since we got these types of conferences back in FM08 or whenever it was

Whats peoples thoughts on the number of ridiculously over the top quality regens/newgens every year? To many imo.