Football Manager 2015 Features Announcement & The FM Documentary (7th October)

Whats peoples thoughts on the number of ridiculously over the top quality regens/newgens every year? To many imo.
Many of them never reach their potential. About regens I would like too see 'better' regens, not defensive midfielders with 8 teamwork and 6 bravery.

Many of them never reach their potential. About regens I would like too see 'better' regens, not defensive midfielders with 8 teamwork and 6 bravery.
I think most quality regens tend to be STR/AMCs maybe just me.

I think most quality regens tend to be STR/AMCs maybe just me.
I had Austrian stiker, he has 20s everywhere, but I never found good defensive midfielder, who's complete. Offensive players are easy to find, defenders? Your lucky if you get one world class consistent defender in 20 years.

Following you now mate. Mine is craigcurtis. Not got the hang of this Twitch stuff yet lol.

I'll pop on soon and follow back, yeah only just started doing it today really streamed some FM as a test run was ok people wanted some music which I supplied but just turned it down, dunno why they just didn't load up their own Spotify or something.

Plan on being a **** of a lot more involved this year as I wasn't last year, will stream some bog standard saves (always start with arsenal as they only need a DM to be class ;) ) and then probably will do some debunking of the FM myths (scripted match engine etc) and then I dunno thats the plan anyway's new job is not as demanding as my last one either so should fit twitch in a few times a week.

I'll pop on soon and follow back, yeah only just started doing it today really streamed some FM as a test run was ok people wanted some music which I supplied but just turned it down, dunno why they just didn't load up their own Spotify or something.

Plan on being a **** of a lot more involved this year as I wasn't last year, will stream some bog standard saves (always start with arsenal as they only need a DM to be class ;) ) and then probably will do some debunking of the FM myths (scripted match engine etc) and then I dunno thats the plan anyway's new job is not as demanding as my last one either so should fit twitch in a few times a week.
Right mate chat soon. Gotta get some jobs done before 20:40 :) Will most probs do the same and do some stream saves as UTD.

I like the tracksuit manager and tactical manager, Cool feature.

Roaming playmaker ftw! how many tactics will have that!

Last edited: