Football Manager 2015 Features Announcement & The FM Documentary (7th October)

New ME Vid..

[video=youtube_share;H4J752MNCcA]http://youtu.be/H4J752MNCcA[/video]

ME looking rather delish must be said.

Now stop the teasing!!! :mad: lol

What is it that you do Dunc?

I'm basically the office tea boy and jester at SI.

EDIT: I should say glorified tea boy, although I've never made anyone here a cup of tea.. :D

Last edited:
Dunc is the official hoover scarecrow constructor at SI.

Fair play to ya Dunc. Must be an awesome place to work regardless of position held.

Fair play to ya Dunc. Must be an awesome place to work regardless of position held.

Aye it's alright. :) I generally spend most my time testing the game which is fairly fun, looking to get into production in the long term though. Been here two years now, times flown by.

I like the edited details. I'm just missing shadows.

But more important the physics of their body looks really weird. Like how that goalkeeper kicks a ball or how they do long distance shooting. Sometimes it just doesn't fit with the upper body/arms or how their legs are standing.

Remember it's a few iterations of the ME back, as per usual

I know, but he couldn't just have likes on the video, some criticism is good, specially the constructive one that i give every day here in the forum ;)

I like the edited details. I'm just missing shadows.

But more important the physics of their body looks really weird. Like how that goalkeeper kicks a ball or how they do long distance shooting. Sometimes it just doesn't fit with the upper body/arms or how their legs are standing.

Not been many changes to physics and animations this year. Been a couple, but nothing drastic.