Football Manager 2015 Features Announcement & The FM Documentary (7th October)

Also, I'm hoping to not have to see my players constantly cross and either hit the crossbar/post or have it saved by the keeper. >.>
Because I'm honest to God sick of seeing the commentary, "He didn't mean that!"

I don't think this is a discussion to be had here...

Sigh.. Amazon is having a very, very cheap deal for me in India.. Only drawback is, it's available for delivery only on the 30th.. Grrr.. Maddening..

I have the deal shown as 999 INR, which is around 10 pounds converted. That's the cheapest I've seen so far.. T_T

Might have to just hope then. Often they deliver it ASAP despite what they say for delivery time.

To be fair the the match engine was ******* dreadful at times on 14.

14 had a woeful match engine. got to the point I turned it off, and watched the commentary. It was all so predictable, there was only about three different type of goals

The changes to training sounds great if it wasnt' for the fact they removed similar functionality in FM11 (I think) only to readd it now.

Wow such improvement, much new features.

SI is turning into Apple it seems.

At least the new UI looks decent.

14 had a woeful match engine. got to the point I turned it off, and watched the commentary. It was all so predictable, there was only about three different type of goals

Yup, I can't help but agree with this. It was always either a lob, a placed longshot, or a volley.
You also can't forget the "accidental" freekicks.

This is not the '***** about FM14's match engine' thread, people.

Does anyone know when the FM documentary is available to watch/stream in Ireland?

Ok, so I've read a bit about the new features, nothing in-depth though, just trying to get a general overview of what's new. The thing that really catched my attention is this:

View attachment 334511

Does anyone know the details of this? And by details I mean answers to questions such as:
  • How, why, and when will attributes increase/decrease?
  • How many attributes are you given based on the different badges/experience levels you choose?
  • Are these attributes only relevant in training? Can I choose 0 in Fitness if I have a 5 star (btw, will coaches still be star rated?) Fitness coach?
  • Are these attributes the basis of the AI's decision to employ you? Would you need Mourinho level attributes to get the Chelsea job? I would assume they are just a factor, along with experience and results of course, but would really like to know how much weight is put on this by the AI.

And to anyone who feel like guessing: Please, no disrespect, but I can make "qualified guesses" on my own. Would like to know if anyone actually KNOW anything about this.

Ok, so I've read a bit about the new features, nothing in-depth though, just trying to get a general overview of what's new. The thing that really catched my attention is this:

View attachment 692760

Does anyone know the details of this? And by details I mean answers to questions such as:
  • How, why, and when will attributes increase/decrease?
  • How many attributes are you given based on the different badges/experience levels you choose?
  • Are these attributes only relevant in training? Can I choose 0 in Fitness if I have a 5 star (btw, will coaches still be star rated?) Fitness coach?
  • Are these attributes the basis of the AI's decision to employ you? Would you need Mourinho level attributes to get the Chelsea job? I would assume they are just a factor, along with experience and results of course, but would really like to know how much weight is put on this by the AI.
And to anyone who feel like guessing: Please, no disrespect, but I can make "qualified guesses" on my own. Would like to know if anyone actually KNOW anything about this.

The information that has been made public is the only stuff available, unfortunately. The only people who know would be the people who work at SI, so you could try asking one of them, but I wouldn't get your hopes up. They're not prone to just revealing everything about the game at the drop of a hat. Be patient and you'll find out.

I've just gone to by it from game keys 4 all and there is no ******* stock. Unbelievable.

Edit: Have people had experience with cjs-cdkeys.com before? They're still offering beta access at about £25.

I've just gone to by it from game keys 4 all and there is no ******* stock. Unbelievable.

Edit: Have people had experience with cjs-cdkeys.com before? They're still offering beta access at about £25.

I haven't myself, but I've read from the people who have that some had to provide certain forms of ID. Something to do with anti-fraud policy. Not sure if everyone has though so be best to check it out before trying

I haven't myself, but I've read from the people who have that some had to provide certain forms of ID. Something to do with anti-fraud policy. Not sure if everyone has though so be best to check it out before trying

The ****?