Football Manager 2015 Features Announcement & The FM Documentary (7th October)

I understand a bit the tracksuit stuff. You can be one of the coaches. But what about tactical manager skills? What will I get when I have high player/youngster knowledge? Or level of discipline(this is maybe for personal talks with players, so they wont argue with you??)?

I am afraid that this year we wont be able to use full potential of this new feature. It will be just there or only the coaching stuff would be good.

Cant wait to see it. Need to make my preorder...

SI wouldn't implement a feature that big without making sure it at least attempts to effect the game. I'd imagine it'd have an effect.

Ordered it in the end. Let's wait and see if I have to kill anyone in a couple weeks.

Wouldn't pay that much to watch it. While some of it is decent, a lot of it is just people retelling stories we've all heard before. Paolo Nutini tells exactly the same joke as Jason Manford did a few years ago.

I wouldn't mind CPU teams tutoring. To my knowledge, it doesn't happen. It seems only Regens with a naturally good personality will go on and do well for the CPU.

Obviously there would have to be some balance to it, otherwise every regen would be class. Maybe linked to manager PA/CA and working with youngsters.

The only people who know would be the people who work at SI, so you could try asking one of them, but I wouldn't get your hopes up. They're not prone to just revealing everything about the game at the drop of a hat. Be patient and you'll find out.

(H)

Is it possible to put on the OP the new features coming up along with a short explanation?

Its where we are atmoO), but last year there was a list or something with the changes and new stuff. Would like to see it this year, if possible, ofc.

I know, sunshine. ;)

There'll be a full list closer to release, I'd imagine.

From what i saw the Roaming Playmaker role was for the DM position. If so, who would you classify as a roaming playmaker IRL?
I can't think of any.

Btw, Roaming Playmaker is also available for CM position, I think. sortitousi seem to guess so.. If so, Angel di Maria FTW!

Last edited:
Btw, Roaming Playmaker is also available for CM position, I think. sortitousi seem to guess so.. If so, Angel di Maria FTW!

Best example I can think of is Tugay back in the day at my beloved Rovers. Robbie Savage running around and doing all the legwork with Tugs wandering into pockets of space and dictating play.

Best example I can think of is Tugay back in the day at my beloved Rovers. Robbie Savage running around and doing all the legwork with Tugs wandering into pockets of space and dictating play.

Huddlestone is also a decent example, sits deeper this season since Diame was brought in but definitely last season.

Anyone else feel like very little information about new features and such has been released this year?

If I remember rightly last year a new feature was announced on twitter almost every day for about a month before release. Does feel like they are relying on the everyone getting the beta version and creating enough hype around it to get the 50/50 purchasers.

Anyone else feel like very little information about new features and such has been released this year?

If I remember rightly last year a new feature was announced on twitter almost every day for about a month before release. Does feel like they are relying on the everyone getting the beta version and creating enough hype around it to get the 50/50 purchasers.

have to agree with this, there's nothing out there compared to last year! One of two: or nothing new to boost pre sales or a something to good to boost post release sales... which i doubt.

So this year no beta purchase for me.

Will the premier league clubs have their correct badges is anyone sure ?

No mate,

I saw a Q&A With Miles and he said EA recently signed a new licensing contract for the next 5 years so we are way off that.

Thank god their is good people in the FM community who make them for us :)