Football Manager Ultimate Team V2.

Will probably be going tomorrow. Ive got 3 teams left to make. Ive got friends comming over in a bit, so I cant do it now.

Sorry about the wait everyone. I was not expecting to be so busy! Probably wont finish tonight as its transfer deadline night, but Ive got the day off tomorrow, so it will deffo be up tomorrow

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:31 AM ----------

Ok, i am just doing a test run now, and fixing any injuries/loans. First season should be up by 10/10.30 ish

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

Screenshots of everyones teams added to the OP. 1st seasons results very soon :)

It was a good season for Pugman's Bubble blowers. They were pushed all the way to the end of the season but managed to come out 3 points ahead of Noodle Squad. At the other end of the table, Dunc's Aidsburger Fc and Tirath's Aspire To Be Eboue had poor seasons. Aspire To Be Eboue did have a more successful cup run though, and managed to get all the way to the final, only to loose 6-0 to Writing FC over 2 legs. Di Tommaso for Prawn Dance FC was top goalscorer of the season, while Andrew Wright of Bubble Blowers got most assists and Evan Horwood also of Bubble Blowers got the most MoMs this season

ok so if i want to buy a pack do i post here or pm?

ok so if i want to buy a pack do i post here or pm?

PM please. I will post up the points soon, although you can work your our yourself if you want to

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:02 AM ----------

Sorry I havent posted the points yet. Im just in the process of making a simple VB app that will make it much easier for me

Safe to say, my team did ****.

Finally I recognised that I'm not in it. Why the ****, I was the 6th person to "sign in"

It means just because you were 6th doesnt mean you are in. I was choosing who takes part sorry.

I have also just finished the program, so points will be up shortly

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

Point are up on the opening page. PM me any packs you want to buy, or leave a comment on here if you dont want to buy any. I will be holidaying the next game on sunday night as i am partaaaaaaying tomorrow night

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

CallumE5 has come up with a good idea for the wonder kids which I will be using. I will look at all of their CA at the end of the season, and the change them in the editor for next season.

This means that the wonder kids can actually be useful

PM me next time nub. :p

Just doing the packs now, and the holidaying

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Aspire to be Eboue - Wonderkids pack
Jonjo Shelvey
Felix Kroos
David Ball
CA + 10
Prawn Dance FC - Silver Pack
Luca Toni
Zoltan Gera
Javier Chevanton
Jan Polak

Rubbish Rovers - Wonderkids Pack
Giorgino Wijnaldum
Alex Nimley
Nick Powell
Guy Poyet (manager)
Aidsburger FC - Wonderkids Pack
Dean Parrett
Coutinho
Wojciech Szczesney
Stadum Capacity + 5000
Bling Singhs - Wonderkids Pack
Vladimir Weiss
Damien Le Tallec
Mahatma Ooto

Last edited:
Wijnaldum, Nimely + Nick Powell, who went to my school XD Coincidence much? :p And a manager to go with it! Look forward to the update!

Weisssssssssssss better be good on fm...

Another season in the FMUL which is nothing like it was last season. There was a change of fortunes for Dunc's Aidsburger FC, who finished bottom of the league last season. They pushed hard this season, and lost on head to head matches against Prawn Dance FC. Bling Singhs were also in the goals this season, with Ooto and Le Tallec grabbing 22 and 21 goals retrospective. Aidsburger FC also made it to the cup final this season but they were beating by Writing FC. Writing FC have now won the cup in 2 successive seasons

I forgot to set up the shield this season, sorry ^_^

woo Cup again I am a cup side anyway