Football Manager Ultimate Team V2.

Change of fortunes :wub:

points have been updated

---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Remember to PM me with any packs you want, or leave a comment on this thread if you are NOT going to purchase any packs.

You must do one or the other, so I know you are still playing

ta

Ill be posting up the packs and next season within the next few hours :)

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Dunc - Wonderkids
Khalil Ahmed
Ji-dong Wong
Gai Assulin
Joe - Gold
Scott Parker
Simao
Maarten Steklenburg
CA + 5
Neall - Super Gold
Carlos Tevez
Diego Forlan
Ronan - Gold
Mark Van Bommel
Pedro Leon
Mathieu Flamini
Paul Lambert (manager)
CallumE5 - Gold
Ever Banega
Pablo Aimar
Hernanes
Ashton Gate (stadium)

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

I will be holidaying the next season at around 9.30 tonight, to give those who havent responded time to get a pack

**** me Tevez & Forlan are gona raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape this league XD

Banega, Aimar, and Hernanes. Not the best, but will do! Hopefully earn enough this season for a Super Gold pack!

Another season, and another new team has won the league. Rubbish Rovers came out on top of the FMUL this season. Im not too sure how Jumping Amazing Super Optimistic Noodle Squad did not win this season, as their two new strikers, Forlan and Tevez, who scored 27 and 20 goal retrospectively. Ruag finished bottom of the league for a second time, and they will need improve their squad if they want to start climbing the table. Aspire to be Eboue won the cup this season, after finishing runners up two seasons ago.

Will updates to points tonight or tomorrow :)

League Champions :D Wijnaldum did very well for me :) Looking forward to hopefully being able to afford a Super Gold pack!!!

Pleased with the most red cards from the mighty Van Bommell

Oi, get holidaying ;)

And is the OP up-to date?

They shall be in a min. I will give people a chance to send me their packs and holiday tomorrow

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

ok the OP has been updated. Everyone now has a day or so to buy any packs

can i have a super golad and a normal gold pack please