Football Manager Ultimate Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will update tomorrow, as im sure some people are actually celebrating the new year :p

I think your database is broken, how could i not of won with Kevin Lisbie upfront :'(.
Ffs why is that ****** in first :(.

I think I was running better first time round.....
My only problem is people are steaming way too far ahead of the others
For example that bronze pack ealirer just gave me 3 players I've never heard of no special cards,stadiums nothing and it basically cost me a seasons worth of points to bring in 3 bronze players :/
This is going to turn into the SPL with two teams way out in front and the rest of us will be trailing, my only suggestion to change it would be bring down the bronze prices to 800 or something and the silvers to 2k just to help the majority out mate

I think I was running better first time round.....
My only problem is people are steaming way too far ahead of the others
For example that bronze pack ealirer just gave me 3 players I've never heard of no special cards,stadiums nothing and it basically cost me a seasons worth of points to bring in 3 bronze players :/
This is going to turn into the SPL with two teams way out in front and the rest of us will be trailing, my only suggestion to change it would be bring down the bronze prices to 800 or something and the silvers to 2k just to help the majority out mate

yeah, I was thinking this. I am thinking of some ways to make it fair on every team. Give me some time, im sure ill find something

Annoyed about getting Ambrosini but Aimar should do pretty well :)

What i though about maybe doing is swapping the points system every season. So normally the winner would get points, but instead, in the second season, last getting the points, just so every team gets a chance.

what do you think?

I think you should wait till the 2nd season finishes and then decide because 2/3 players won't make much of a difference tbh. Even though I ended the season with way more points, now I've got the same as everyone else and just Pablo Aimar and a golden oldie. The top 3/4 certainly won't be 'steaming ahead of the others'.

Just my opinion though :p

ye let it run for a few seasons to see if it does become quite unbalanced. If so then make some tweaks

What about you just give me and the other guy doing **** 1000coins ;) and take away 2000 from Tirath?
Good plan imo.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Oh me and Tirath have agreed terms regarding Massimo Ambrosini. He will be moving to JellyTown Wobblers for a fee of 1500 coins if thats ok with you Jordan :).

did u get my PM iamauser about buying a bronze pack?

did u get my PM iamauser about buying a bronze pack?

yep, I just havent had time to update yet. Will do soon hopefully

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

jak 16 bought a bronze pack which contained:
Darel Russell
Daniel Castro
Cristiano Lupatelli

ravenie bought a silver pack which contained:
Javad Nekounam
Paul Konchesky
Alan Smith

hellroker bought a bronze pack which contained:
Nathan Ellington
Stephen Crainey
Matthew Robson

Massimo Ambrosini has been traded from Bling Singh's to Jellytown Wobblers.

Any changes that you would like to make need to be made within the next hour

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.