Football Manager Ultimate Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes im being consistent

5th to 2nd

**** Nazis= Pwnage

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

lost the least games and if its OK with u Iamauser can u post screenies of Vid Belec and Luke Varney for **** Nazis

thanks very much

Last edited:
ok, ive updated the points on the OP. sorry it took so long, been busy.

I will not be simulating a season tonight, because it took so long, and I will be doing it tomorrow instead. You can now buy packs for your squad :)

I have also changed the amount for wonderkids to 3500, and you may also receive a random stadium, CA boots, managers in addition to the normal amount of players you will recieve

I have also changed the amount for wonderkids to 3500, and you may also receive a random stadium, CA boots, managers in addition to the normal amount of players you will recieve

That reminds me, don't I get anything else other than those 2 players for buying a gold pack?

That reminds me, don't I get anything else other than those 2 players for buying a gold pack?

Nope, I gave then to Ron.

nah, you got nothing from the randomiser. Blame that :p

can I have a wonderkids pack and a bronze pack please :)

edit- d.w about julio cesar

Last edited:
Going to sound silly but can the packs not have varyin quantities of players to 'consumables' like UT does
And the odd manager card thrown in,
225 more points and I could have bought a Wonderkid pack :mad:, my team need to stand up and be counted, Bartleys been carrying the duckies for far too long

1 silver pack please (if you didn't get my PM). Should get more interesting now other people are being able to buy silver packs ;)

Even if I'm not in the game I follow and it looks real interesting, waiting for your update Iamuser :D

Will be updating the teams at about 7 tonight everyone.

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:42 PM ----------

Kevnaylor
Silver

Luca Toni
Zoltan Gera
Ruben Olivera
CA + 15
Jak 16
Silver

Edu
Marius Stankevicius
Paulo da Silva
Craven Cottage