Football Manager Ultimate Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
on page 6 it says I have 2420 coins but on Op it says 240 lol im guessing I have 2420 ??

on page 6 it says I have 2420 coins but on Op it says 240 lol im guessing I have 2420 ??

yeah.

Ive updated the teams on the OP, I just have to do some mental calculations and ill update the points

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

Ok OP is update with points, and i am starting the season now

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

FootballManagerUltimateLeaugeInformation_LeagueTable-2.png

The purchase of Ambrosini by Jellytown Wobblers proved to be a great signing as the went from 19th last season to 2nd this season. Last seasons winner Bling Singh's didnt do as well this time around, as the ended up finishing in 5th. Shelbourne FC also did well this season, improving on their 6th place finish to be crowned champions this season. Bebucho helped them to the title, by finishing top goalscorer with 18 goals.
FootballManagerUltimateLeaugeStats_PlayerStats-1.png

The Cup this year was won by FaceBook Geeks

InterYourMumvFaceBookGeeksInformation_Overview.png

And just for Ron ;)

JellytownWobblersvBlingSinghsInformation_Overview.png

Ahh **** came 2nd in the cup :/ well a big improvment

I will also say, that Shelbourne FC won it in the last game. They we're in 2nd place after 37 games :p

How could you do that to me Jordan. Next time I'm on xbox you're out of the club...

As soon as I sold Ambrosini I knew I shouldn't have. I forgot the players don't age... :S

How could you do that to me Jordan. Next time I'm on xbox you're out of the club...

As soon as I sold Ambrosini I knew I shouldn't have. I forgot the players don't age... :S

I blame ron, He stole you best midfielder ;)

I will add up the points soon too, just watching MOTD and eating pizza and drinking stawberry milkshake :p

wooo cup winner my new signing scored and come 2nd in top goals score,,,, 10th in league u haveing a laff :'( 2nd last season :'(

Brings back memories of better times for Shelbourne doesn't it Brian

certainly does
also winning on the last day of season is different to our recent history of losing on the last day

Sorry I havent got the points up yet. Ive got to go out now, but I should be back by 3ish, and I will post them up. You can roughly work them out yourselves if you like, and you can send me any packs you would like to buy

13th :'( not going as well as last time :(

Jordan Campbell
David Hammond
Mark Walker

I am putting these 3 players up for sale, PM with offers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.