Football Manager Ultimate Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I probably wont be updating until Saturday evening after tonight, as its my 18th tomorrow, and im at the pub tomorrow night, then a party on friday and then im going to Brighton vs Pompey Saturday

Happy 18th :p

Anyways Im still waiting to see the three gold packs that have been bought

Also, I probably wont be updating until Saturday evening after tonight, as its my 18th tomorrow, and im at the pub tomorrow night, then a party on friday and then im going to Brighton vs Pompey Saturday

No worries mate, just make sure you party hard and get totally **** faced :D
lmao happy b-day for 2morro mate
i wont be on 2night now and thursday coz ill be sleeping at me GF 2night thn going out for a meal with her 2morro lol :D

Giggidy? ;)

I'm annoyed I finished runner-up in the cup this season, but saying that, I am happy I got that far, seeing as I haven't bought one single pack yet. Hopefully this Gold pack will include some quality players, and a good consumable too! :D

Jimmer
Wonderkids

João Pedro
Coutinho
Molineux
Brian 95
Gold

Alou Diarra
Sébastien Squillaci
The Naylor
Silver

Martin Jiranek
Zat Knight
John O'Shea
Stadium Capacity +2000
Arsenal_james1997
Gold

Rafael van der Vaart
Cristian Chivu
CA + 10
Goonergun435
Silver

David Dunn
Luke Young
Eduardo Costa
Mark Hughes
cfc12345
Gold

Heurelho Gomes
Darijo Srna
peskybendben
gold

Scott Parker
Michel Bastos

For anyone who has recieved things like CA+10 and Stadium capacity+2000, I have not used yet. Please PM me if you want to use them

Also

All future pack purchases must be PM'd to me, any ones left on the thread will be ignored, unless you are saying you are not buying any

thanks

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

Simulating the next season now.

---------- Post added at 04:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

Another season, and still more surprise results. Last years winners Bling Singh's have been up near the top every season, had a very very poor season, and ended up finishing in 16th place :O And the winner we're also quite a surprise, as they came in 17th place last season! Guinness United had a great season, and finished 5 points ahead of 2nd placed Walton FC
FootballManagerUltimateLeaugeInformation_LeagueTable-4.png

FootballManagerUltimateLeaugeStats_PlayerStats-3.png

FaceBook Geeks also retained the Ultimate Cup, This time iwith a 2-1 win over Chelsea Reserves
FootballManagerUltimateCupInformation_Stages-1.png

Bling Singh's did have a little bit of joy though this season, as they won on penalties in the Ultimate Shield after a 3-3 draw against FaceBook Geeks
FaceBookGeeksvBlingSinghsInformation_Overview.png

Still won a cup tho but not happy with me league finish tho :p

Last edited:
On the note or Ronan, you two drew both of your game together 1-1 and 2-2

Saving for a gold pack. Get the 1st half of the season done!! its too long to wait.

3rd place :) Massive improvement from the past two seasons.

Nice, Coutinho needs to step up now and drag the duckies by the scruff of their neck
*Calculates points*
I'll get back to you in a pm for whenever your back on
More importantly mate have a smashing 18th birthday!

Scotty Parker and Michel Bastos in my Gold Pack!! Nice! Happy with that one. :)

Champions with 75 goals but somehow didn't manage to get anybody in the top goalscorer chart

Status
Not open for further replies.