Football Manager Ultimate Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny to see all those good players like hernandez and jovanovic on the leaderboards, then there is warren feeney

can i have a gold pack please

Ive update the points in the OP.

Will be posting the teams up after college and work.

came 2nd again and won 2 cups am happy with me team but we need to *** top one season :D likeing me forward tho

Last edited by a moderator:
I just noticed the ten point shortfall between 11th and 12th lol
Bottom half....we need to pick it up!

Meh at least my team got stuck in vs Tirath like i do on fifa ;). No packs for me this season as i have no moneh :'(

Pretty much same finish as last season :/ Gonna save for a gold pack so hopefully that quality injection will push us up the table :D

Already three people buying gold packs, gonna be interesting ;)

Gonna update this tonight.

I was rather tired last night, so I didnt get around to it. :|

Also, I probably wont be updating until Saturday evening after tonight, as its my 18th tomorrow, and im at the pub tomorrow night, then a party on friday and then im going to Brighton vs Pompey Saturday

Also, I probably wont be updating until Saturday evening after tonight, as its my 18th tomorrow, and im at the pub tomorrow night, then a party on friday and then im going to Brighton vs Pompey Saturday

woo party your face off! Then I'll be back at uni and I can teach you how to play fifa on the weekend :wub:

lmao happy b-day for 2morro mate
i wont be on 2night now and thursday coz ill be sleeping at me GF 2night thn going out for a meal with her 2morro lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.