Football Manager Ultimate Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oops, missed that, give me a minute

Is my stadium now Craven Cottage forever until I get another stadium card or is it just for one season? Also if I have to ask I would like you to change my stadium to Craven Cottage please :)

yes i got amasing players Luca Toni, Zoltan Gera And Olivera

CtPauley
wonderkids

Jonjo Shelvey
Abel Hernández

bronze

Karl Darlow
Carlitos
Keith Southern

Is my stadium now Craven Cottage forever until I get another stadium card or is it just for one season? Also if I have to ask I would like you to change my stadium to Craven Cottage please :)

You get to keep it until you get another card

Abel Hernandez :wub:, happy with Jonjo Shelvey as well. Which Carlitos is it?

joe157
silver

Robert Koren
Markus Miller
Diego Pérez
Joe
silver

Márton Fülöp
Matthew Etherington
Paolo Sammarco
CA + 20

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Simulating the next season now

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

Bling Singh's came out on top of the pack this time, finishing ahead of FaceBook Geeks by just 1 point. Pablo Aimar helped them out this season, after playing 36 goals, and providing 16 assists and 10 goals. FaceBook Geeks Mate Bilic finished top goalscorer with 33 goals. FaceBook Geeks were the most successful club this season though, as the managed to do the double with a win in the Ultimate Cup and Ultimate Shield. Last years champions Shelbourne FC has a very poor season, and never looked like challenging for the title, and ended up finishing in 11th. Inter Your mum also had a very poor season. They were unable to capitalise on the 6th place finish last season, and finished in 19th place this season.

FootballManagerUltimateLeaugeInformation_LeagueTable-3.png

FootballManagerUltimateLeaugeStats_PlayerStats-2.png

FootballManagerUltimateCupInformation_Stages.png

FootballManagerUltimateShieldInformation_Stages.png

And just for Tira ;)

JellytownWobblersvBlingSinghsInformation_Overview-1.png

Not a bad pack. A solid keeper in fulop and etherington provides some nice width

not bad, can I have a screenshot of abel hernandez and shelvey please :D

not bad, can I have a screenshot of abel hernandez and shelvey please :D

AbelHernndezProfile_Attributes.png

JonjoShelveyProfile_Attributes.png

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

if anyone wants any screenshots, please request now while my FM is open :)

Wow I'm bad.

How much monies do I have to spend <)

LOOL Ronan suck on that *****!!

You got pwned there my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.